ᵈⁱᵐᵐᵉᵈ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ

Sakura goes back towards her friends' table and sits down.

"Sakura? Are you okay?" Beomgyu asks, ruffling her hair, under Felix's noticing.
"Yep Beomgyu." Sakura says.
"Surely not." Jisoo says.
"I. AM. OKAY." Sakura says, a bit emphasizing.
"If you wan to share some-"
"Thanks Jisoo and Gyu, but no need."

Jisoo and Beomgyu look at each other.

-.-.-.- (time skip)

Felix enters a café to buy some americano. He sits down at a table, scrolling through Instagram and cringing to the dating requests those annoying group of students send him.
Just then, he notices something.

....Jisoo and Beomgyu...?

He tries to eavesdrop to their conversation. 

"Yeah it clearly is not turning out to be how we wanted."
"I wish I didn't tell you to make Felix jealous.. Sakura doesn't understand that he likes her.."
"No sis it's not your fault.."
"Bro no it is."
"C'mon Sis. We'll find a way out."
"Never even thought Felix would start to hate Sakura..."
"It's because of us."
"C'mon Gyu."

Felix widens his eyes to their conversation. Jisoo? Beomgyu? Their fault? Making Felix jealous?

Wait-

They planned to make Felix jealous... for making Sakura understand that Felix likes her?

Then Felix realises that when he went to Jisoo's house she peeked through his diary. That's why Jisoo was stuttering after he got back from the washroom.

Felix gets up and leaves the café. He has to make the dimmed lights glow again.

                        can he..?