ᵐⁱⁿᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵃˢˢⁱᵒⁿᶠʳᵘⁱᵗ✧

[Mints and passionfruit by : me]

Sakura sits down beside Jisoo, who is still dumbfounded by what just happened. 

"That was- well... no adjective is there to describe it-" Jisoo shakes her head. 
"But what can I do about it!" Sakura pouts and exhales. 

WAIT- WHY'S THE BOY WALKING TOWARDS THEM?

"Isn't he Felix?" Jisoo widens her eyes. Sakura, who already noticed his badge, nods. 
"Yes I guess, it was written on his badge only." Sakura widens her eyes too.

Felix stops and puts his hand in front of Sakura. 
"You better wash my shirt and give me one too." He says coldly, and Sakura whispers an 'okay'. 

She takes him towards her locker and gives him her shirt, a little oversized but Felix doesn't care.

He changes and comes back just before the bell rings and Sakura sighs, not being able to finish her food. 

They both go back to their classroom after managing the matter. 

"Jisoo!" Sakura grabs her hand. 
"Ahh- Sakura!!" Jisoo smiles. "What happened about it?"
"He gave me his shirt and took one of mine." Sakura says and takes out her book.
"Oh!" Jisoo chuckles.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The school finally ends, and Felix walks out of the building. Just before he was about to leave, he notices Sakura wiping her uncontrollable sweat continuously. He approaches her.

"Mm." He knocks by  making a small sound and hands her a handkerchief.  She was about to thank him when he walked off. 

"Ugh!" Sakura pouts and gets on the bus. She couldn't thank Felix on the bus too since she was a bit late and Felix had no seat empty around him, obviously.

Sakura takes out her smartphone and calls her grandmother. 

"Halmeoni, I'm on my way towards home, do you need anything?"
"Oh yes, I was about to call you dear. Can you bring some lettuce and some candies too? Your cousin is visiting today."
"My little cousin sister?"
"Yes!"

Sakura smiles. After a little talk, she ends the call. 
After some minutes she reaches the bus stop and gets down. Then she goes towards the grocery store, buying everything needed, not forgetting about the chocolates.

"Halmeoni! I'm home!!" She reaches home and hugs her grandmother, handing the things.
"Aww, how was your day?"
"Good!" She says, trying to stop the reminiscences peeking through her mind. She then says that she has 'homework' and walks towards her room.

Sure, 'home work' it is. 

 She takes out Felix's shirt and washes it so hard that her own hands become sore, but 'thankfully' his shirt gets as clean as new. 
Then she sighs, washing the sweaty handkerchief too. 

After doing the ACTUAL homework itself and eating dinner, she finally sleeps around 1:00am.

"Oh my choco milk, now I can finally sleep."