𝗯𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱💞

"ahh-"

Sakura opens her eyes and finds herself locked up in a room. She sees four girls in front of her.

"Ahh what do you want? Is this a joke?" Sakura squeals in tiny.
"No b!tch it isn't." A girl says and slaps Sakura.
"Ahh-" Sakura's head gets tilted by the slap. 

"The F?" Sakura looks at her, the latter shocked by the former's quick change. 
"Oh look who's being brave sh!t right now!" The girl grabs Sakura by her hair.
"Being nice is my habit, not my weakness." Sakura says, and punches the girl in her stomach. The other three girls attack her though, but Sakura manages to tackle them.
Nonetheless, she herself is really injured.

Somewhat dragging herself out of the place, she finds Jisoo in front of the burger stall. 

"J-Jisoo-" She calls, not being able to ignore the red bruise on her hand.
"Uh- Sakura?!" Jisoo runs towards her.

"Oh my goodness what is this!" Jisoo quickly takes her to their room.
"It's not that serious Jisoo," Sakura sighs. She sees that no one is in the room.
"You stay here, Felix has gone to have a bath. I and Beomgyu are going to bring some food for us okay? And don't bother getting up! Tell Felix if you need something, and trust me if you don't-"
"Fine Jisoo, you can go."

Jisoo sighs and smiles, then leaves.

After a few minutes, Sakura hears a sound and opens her eyes.
"F-Felix?" Sakura looks at him, and he looks back. He has a towel wrapped around his small waist, revealing toned abs.
"Like what you see?" Sakura never expected a flirty side of THE Todoroki. She felt her cheeks become ACTUAL shade of the cherry blossom. Not knowing how to react, she closes her eyes back.
"What happened to you though?" Felix asks after getting dressed. Suddenly, a little gasp leaves his mouth.
"What the fuck is this?!" Felix takes her hand up. 
"Grr Lix!" Sakura pulls her hand back, widening her eyes to what she just called him.
"Cute. Doesn't matter though, first tell me how the actual chickens did this happen." Felix takes out a roll of bandages and things from his backpack.
"Felix, stop being so, it's just a matter of time, the bruises will be fine." Sakura says breathlessly, now feeling the area burn. Felix doesn't pay any attention to that and just starts to bandage the area.

"S-sh-sh!t!" Sakura hisses in pain.
"Never knew you could curse." Felix states, making Sakura groan at her own deed again. 

Felix gets up after doing the work and lies down beside her.
"Thanks." Sakura smiles. Felix nods and starts scrolling through his phone.

                                 who is gonna point out that Sakura was blushing all the time