"trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls"

[ꜰᴏɴᴛ lines by : @cocomeia !! <33 (aren't those lines the loveliest?!!]

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Another day at school, Sakura gets on the bus. She notices Felix and sits down beside him, wanting to warm up his mood. 
"Hey Felix! Good morning!"
"Good morning."

Sakura sighs. 
"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ." 
Felix looks at her for her comment. Then he looks back at his phone. Sakura finds it rude.
"Yah!" She taps his shoulder. 
"What?" He says.
"You ignored me." Sakura pouts.
"When did I?" Felix looks away. Sakura supresses a 'ugh!' and waits until they arrive school, as she could not see Jisoo.

"Jisoo!" She hops towards her.
"Ahh- Sakura I missed you sm!" Jisoo hugs her tightly.
"Same!" Sakura tightens the hug. 

"Sakura!" Beomgyu approaches them.
"Hey Gyu gyu!" Sakura gives him a hive five. (more like high fOive-)

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Alright students, we have a trip organized by our school in the following week. If you all want to come, you can. Just inform me tomorrow. It'll be in a small village, called XXXX and there are many little shops and restaurants."
"Omg a trip!!" Sakura hugs Jisoo from excitement.
"Ahh yep so exciting!! Heard there would be ice-cream too!"
"At the shops?"
"Yep, I've been there before!"
"Ohh!" 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

At the lunch break, Sakura finds Felix fighting with Beomgyu. 

"Why are you flirting with her?"
"Calm down Todoroki you don't have a chance."

Felix grabs Beomgyu by his collar when Sakura stops them.

"W-what are you two doing? Come to the cafeteria, lunch break has started."
"Yes Sakura!" Beomgyu smiles, much to Felix's annoyance. Felix groans and leaves the scene.

"Gyu gyu.. is everything okay?" Sakura asks, her voice embraced in some fear. 
"Yep Sakura!" Beomgyu says and they both go to have their lunch. Sakura finds Felix surrounded by girls again, and she feels her heart twitch from an unknown feeling, which she cannot explain at the current moment.

"Hey? U okay?" Jisoo asks.
"W-wae?" Sakura stutters a bit.
"No, your face is turning red."

That's embarrassing.

"Uh.. I'm feeling hot hehe.." Sakura looks away. She then sees Felix sit down at a corner of the cafeteria, trying to ignore the girls.
"Uhm.. Jisoo and Gyu gyu, you two have your food okay? I'm meeting you at class straight."
"Fine ig?"
"Fine..!"

Sakura smiles and takes her lunch tray, going straight towards Felix. Felix notices a shadow approaching, so he looks up, seeing Sakura.

"Felix, may I sit with you?" Sakura asks.
"Where's Beomgyu?" Felix says coldly without looking at her.
"Felix.." Sakura sits down beside him. "He's not flirting with me. He's a fellow friend of mine."
"Yeah, just a friend "

Sakura looks at him and pouts. 
"Felix, please understand. He's really my friend."
"Hmm, understandable." 

Sakura looks down, clearly feeling hurt. 
"Felix.. are you mad at me? For what? For talking to Beomgyu? You cannot judge me like this!" Sakura takes a spoonful of ice-cream from her tray. 
"Hey!" Sakura shoves it in Felix's mouth. "Mm-" Felix looks at her, smiling a bit.
"Forgive me?" Sakura pouts. Felix pats her shoulders.

"Are you going to the trip?" Sakura asks Felix.
"Hmm." Felix says. Sakura claps in tiny. 
"Yay!" Sakura squeals.

What she doesn't notice is that, all the girls were looking at her with fire in their eyes. 

Jealousy, Jealousy

But does it matter? No, it clearly doesn't!