dusty blooms

[ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ! ᵂᵉ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵘᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵃᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱᵈᵒˡˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵈᵘᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵒᵗ.]

[Dusty blooms by : me]

"Sakura? Sakura!!" 

Sakura opens her eyes, entangled in mixed up thoughts about her early-morning dream. She ruffles her own hair and realized she forgot to tie it yesterday. 
She gets down her bed and greets her grandmother with a good morning. Realizing she has pancakes for dinner, she does a little happy dance and hops towards the washroom, only to slip and fall. 

"Ow- Aishhh!" She rubs her eyes and gets inside. 
"What a morning disaster!" Her grandmother shakes her head. 

After having a nice morning shower with her favourite shampoo that smells like passionfruit and cherry blossoms, Sakura gets ready for school. 
She plays her favourite song, and overfloods her mind with small droplets of hopefulness of having a good day. 

"Done!" She squeals and then has her breakfast

"Done!" She squeals and then has her breakfast. Bidding goodbye to her grandmother, she gets out of her house and then hops into the school bus.

"Good morning!" She greets the driver with a little bow. He smiles. 
"How sweet! I haven't seen obedient students of so many days." The old man sighs. Sakura sits down on a seat, but before she could move towards the window, a boy jumps over her and occupies the seat. 

"Wah.. how... weird?" Sakura thinks to herself. 

After getting down and entering the school gate, Sakura taps on a girl's shoulders after seeing her badge, which said "Kim Jisoo, Section-C, 1st grade"; indicating she's in the same class as her.

"Hai! New here?" The girl smiles. "My name is Jisoo!" 
"Yep! Hello Jisoo! Uhm, I'm new here.. would you show me around?" Sakura asks. 
"Sure! Why not? Wanna be friends?"
"Ahh yes!" Sakura smiles and holds her hand. 

They both then enter their classroom and sit down, chit-chatting about their lives. That's when Sakura notices the guy again, the one who jumped over her towards the window seat. He is reading a book.

The bell then rings, and all the students come back to the classroom. 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 The bell rings, and all the students rush towards the cafeteria. Sakura collects her lunch and is walking towards her and Jisoo's table when suddenly she trips and her coke falls on someone's shirt. 
And it's the same boy from before, now drenched in her coke. 

"What the hell!" he says in a heavy Australian accent. 
"Oh no.. I'm so sorry!" Sakura says and quickly picks up the empty cup. She feel numerous stares at her. The boy rolls his eyes. 
Sakura feels very guilty. 
"I'm really sorry! You may give me your shirt, I'll wash it for you. And I'll also give you my extra school shirt- just please don't be mad at me-"

The boy just pushes her away like that and goes towards the washroom. Sakura pouts and curses herself. 
"Ohh! what the coco butter have you done Sakura!"