ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵒ⁽ᵀヘᵀᵒ⁾

[Title by : @cocomeia !! <33
this part by : me]

*:・゚✧

Next day, Sakura wakes up and as usual, after her morning routine gets up on the bus. She notices a seat beside Jisoo and she quickly hops over there. 

"Jisoo!!" Sakura squeals.
"Yay! Sakura!!" Jisoo smiles. 
"Jisoo, today is Friday right?"
"Yep! Finally, we have Saturday tomorrow. And lots of homework too." Jisoo fake cries a bit.
"Haha lol." 

Then Felix gets up on the bus too and everyone starts to whisper and wish him good morning as usual. 

Felix completely ignores them and sits down on his seat. After like twenty minutes, they reach school and everyone gets down. 

"I'll be back! Jisoo, you go to the classroom." Sakura says to Jisoo and she nods. 
"Mm.. ohh please be okay today!" Sakura sighs and approaches Felix.

"Felix! I brought your shirt.. and handkerchief!" Sakura says with a smile. Felix turns and snatches his shirt away from her, and throws hers towards her. 

"How rude!" Sakura thinks to herself. She then takes a packet too.

"And thanks for the handkerchief of yesterday!" She offers him the macaroni but he doesn't take it

"And thanks for the handkerchief of yesterday!" She offers him the macaroni but he doesn't take it. Sakura doesn't think much and puts the macaroni inside his pocket on the shirt and with a slight bow walks off.

Felix takes the macaroni out and watches it. 
"Pink is a great colour."

Sakura enters the class just before the teacher and whilst the lesson says everything to Jisoo. Jisoo chuckles and in a bubbly way the school ends.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sakura reaches home, only to be welcomed by her little sweet cousin sister. 

"Ahh! Sister!!!" her cousin hugs her tightly.
"Aww, I missed you so much Areum!!" Sakura smiles and gives her a peck. Then she and her sister both play, talk and soon the day ends.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Sis!!! I wanna go to the park!! Jeballllll!!!" Areum starts to shake Sakura until she finally wakes up.
"Ugh sis!! It's literally 6 am!!"
"Please!!" Areum looks at her with puppy eyes for which she has to agree.
"Fineuu!" Sakura sighs and takes her out.

(what Sakura wears)

They both arrive at the nearest park and Areum starts playing with the soap water bubbles. 

Suddenly, Areum stops. 
"Wow oh my gosh!!! I got a boyfriend for you!!" Areum grabs her hand and drags her towards a direction. Sakura squeals and then makes eye-contact with someone. 

"Brother you're so perfect for my sister!! Look how cute she is, just like a cherry blossom drifting on the river!!" Areum says.

On the other hand Sakura feels her brain clutch itself inside.

"Holy mathematics what the banana milkshake just happened!!" She says in her mind. She closes her eyes so that she doesn't have to encounter what happens next. 

"Oh, really? I never thought about that before. Sure she is a good girl, she washed my shirt too." The guy, a.k.a, Felix, says. 
"Omg puppy love!!" Areum hops around. 
"Haha.. sister.. let's go home now!" Sakura smiles. Areum completely ignores her, much to her annoyance.
"Well, what's your name?" Felix asks, offering a hand. Areum holds it.
"Areum!" She squeals.
"Oh, Areum. Do you want to have cotton candy?" Felix asks and Areum smiles. 
"Yes!! You're the best brother!!" She squeals. 

Sakura and Felix don't exchange a single word though, before she and her sister come back home. 

"Sister! Are you mad at me? But why though?" Areum tilts her head.
"No sis! I was just thinking about something." Sakura smiles, trying to get rid of the little buttermilk thoughts in her head. 

"Am I getting attracted to him??! UGH NO WHAT AM I THINKING! The heart is only dreaming!!"