"I will suggest you keep calm." Abhijeet came with a clear short answer making my anxiety reached its peak.

The minute he parked before a familiar, large building. I followed behind him with rushing steps. Yash was admitted to the famous hospital in the city. How long was he admitted here? And why was I kept hidden from the truth? Each step that took me inside was filled with fear. I was frightened to glimpse something unwanted. To hear a piece of undesirable news. I had met with enough grieving news in my life. I was craving peace, for happiness. The only person who was determined to offer me it. Faith was determined to steal him from me as well.

I wasn't going to allow faith to damage me. I wasn't allowing it to steal Yash from me. Soon, we were walking into the corridors. Numerous faces of pain, and grief were surrounding the building. None ever loved visiting the hospital. The building had a sense of grief associated with it. The walls had witnessed thousands of cries of loved ones. Saw many mothers losing their children. Wife loses their husband, and children lost their parents. This building how often might have passed only bad news. Only grief!

"Dad, how is his condition?" Abhijeet halted in front of a familiar older figure. I had seen him in Yash's office a week before. The person who invited us to his house for dinner. He seemed older compared to the figure I had seen a week earlier. The coat was removed while the sleeves of his white shirt were pulled to the elbow. His orbs showed exhaustion, he seemed much more devasted than Abhijeet.

"They are saying that..." his orbs locked on me. Shock reached into those orbs before he averted his gaze to glance at Abhijeet. "I am glad you brought her." He muttered before offering a smile at me. "You don't need to worry child, he will get better." His own voice was defeating him. He wanted to sound assuring but was dying in concern.

Abhijeet dragged his father a distance away, his eyes having the concern. "Is he fine?" He whispered attempting to not reach it to my ears.

"He had got conscious but there is a tragedy." His whisper was quieter yet due to the silence prevailing around them I could listen to it. "It will be difficult for him to get on his legs, bones are severely injured." Muttered in a despondent voice. My brain wasn't analysing any possibility. My heart wanted to glance at him, it wanted to be assured that he was alive.

"Can I meet him?" I pleaded to interrupt them in their speech. Abhijeet glanced at me with a denying look but before he could voice a word out. His father answered me.

"You can..." he informed pointing at the door. My heart accelerated, my brain fogging with worry as I took step towards the door.

"But dad..." Abhijeet attempted to interrupt but the older figure silenced him.

"She deserves to glance at his state."

"He won't approve of it..."

"World doesn't work on his approval." The older, rough voice countered back. I offered a slight knock on the door before pushing it open. My heart was accelerating under my ribs. The thought of what was waiting for me inside was breaking me into pieces? I wasn't sure if I was prepared but I needed to confirm, my heart that he was fine. He was before my eyes, breathing.

The minute the door was opened, a cold air reached my spirit. There wasn't much brightness but enough for my eyes to glimpse into the surrounding. My eyes soon fixed on the creature laying on the bed. Machines were attached to his body.

The expressive, tailored suit I had last glanced on him was gone. A thin sheet of blue cloth was wrapped around his large figure. His eyes closed in peace while his chest would expand at equal intervals as he was taking heavy breaths. The oxygen mask around his mouth was providing aid to breathe properly. Numerous white cloth was wrapped around his body. And a number of machines operating beside him were clearly indicating the dangerous accident he had survived.