Hamesha?

HAMESHA: Forever

Yash

My eyes were busy pointing out errors when I heard a murmur as some footsteps entered in. My eyes directed to the soul that entered inside, along with my wife and son. He had a displeased expression lapping his spirit as his eyes were rooted on Yukta. I couldn't depict why did he dislike her? And the revulsion had grown after mentioning Aarohi was adamant to end us up together.

"What are you doing here at the business hour?" Abhi questioned, staring straight at Yukta. His heated gaze made the environment tenser.

"Could ask you the same..." she muttered under her breath. I rolled my eyes, anticipating another battle between the two. "Should have been interested in business rather than hanging out." She commented, making Abhi groan in displeasure.

"I don't need a piece of advice from a creature like you. The person who is trying to destroy her friends' married life." Abhijeet hissed making me yell at him in astonishment. How could he betray our secrets? That wasn't meant to be disclosed in such a manner not when she had the least clue about what was planning in Aarohi's mind?

My orbs darted at Aarohi that was staring at them with an appalled gaze. Her palms covered her mouth which had opened wide in horror. My eyes slowly averted to Yukta who seemed taken aback by his words.

"What rubbish are you speaking, Abi?" I bounced on him not allowing him to further humiliate my friend.

"I am not uttering nonsense... Yash." His orbs were radiating the rage that burned inside him. "She is fucking trying to destroy your married life." He gritted his teeth, clenching his jaw as he averted his gaze back to Yukta. "Why would a wife believe that there is something happening between her husband and his friend until one of them provided her with equal hints. Things like pulling a hand on your shoulder and leaning into your face when the door was on verge of opening." He shook his head, walking towards Yukta.

"Using Aarohi for the mission and making you get exasperated towards her when in real Yukta played a huge role in implanting such things in her head." He voiced out forcing my mind to understand the scenario. But why would Yukta attempt it?

"It isn't like that!" Muttered Aarohi coming in Yukta's support. "She had never uttered a word of having any feelings towards..." she kept it incomplete, hesitating a little as her gaze met mine. "It isn't her fault." She was pleading to me with her orbs. "I was the one who came up with that notion. She isn't at fault." I averted my gaze from her not wanting to melt in those beautiful orbs.

"Yukta won't you like to voice your reasoning," I uttered not planning to come up with any conclusion before listening to Yukta's word. Her eyes rose from the floor in my direction.

"Is it bad to hold feelings for your childhood friend?" She questioned, pleading with me. "I wasn't able to wash the emotions away not when I discovered your relationship wasn't good with your wife. I felt as if I was offered with a hope, a chance to gain my love." Her orbs lingered on me for a minute before averting to Aarohi.

"He is correct, I used you. I used your guilt to make a place of mine in Yash's life. He no longer provided me with the attention, he offered before. He didn't care about me any longer... that day he entered the club for you, not me. He was ignoring me for days because he hated the concept of him ending up with me. He loves you Aarohi more than anyone can ever love you. I know it isn't easy to move on from love but it's only going to kill you in long run." She whispered brushing the emerging tears away as she carried the files from the desk.

"I hate you for destroying my friendship with him..." She muttered glancing at Abhijeet. He was shooting daggers at her as she crossed past him. My eyes fixed on Yukta, it was getting difficult to accept the fact that she wanted to destroy my marriage for her selfish love. How could she label it as love when she couldn't glimpse how much her motive was providing me with pain?