A Half Hearted Villian Monolgue and Even More Crying

Dream stepped forward. Tommy attempted to step back, stumbling more and more until his ass hit the ground.

"Who the fuck are you? Get out! Where's Bill??" Tommy frantically looked around searching for something.

He thought it was Bill but an itch in the back of his mind knew he was looking for something else.

An escape.

"Because that's all this is, right Tommy? All this is, is a silly little escape."

Tommy furrowed his brow, "What the fuck are you talkin' about man? I just want to go home!" Tommy stood cautiously and placed his hands on the counter behind him. There was maybe three feet between him and this Dream guy.

Who he SOMEHOW knew. His mind continued to supplement him with these insane things that "Dream" had done.

He must be crazy because there was no way that he knew this guy.

The guy took another step towards Tommy, and Tommy reached behind his back. "Tommy, you know who I am. You should know what you did, but you fucking forgot. You're useless Tommy Innit. Or should I call you Toms?"

"No please don't hurt him, he didn't do anything PLEASE-"

"Y- you." Tommy stuttered reaching farther behind his back, "Aren't allowed to call me that."

The man leaned into Tommy's face, putrid breath assaulting his nose, "Why? Why can't I call you that Tommy Innit? Is it personal?" He poked Tommy's forehead roughly,  "Or maybe it's something traumatic that you have stored away in that little nog of yours, pushed away by your prepubescent brain maybe?"

"Toms! Come look!"

"Tubs If that's another fuckin bee-"

"No no I promise it's not look-"

Tommy shook his head, wanting the smell and the memories gone.

The man stepped back, and Tommy tightened his grip behind the counter.

"Looks like I did too well of a job." The man stroked the side of the blood covered mask before pulling his thumb away and examining the blood left there.

He turned back to Tommy, "Maybe you need to remember quicker. Honestly, it's getting tiring watching you run around these silly little worlds without a clue that you aren't there."

Tommy brought the item to his side, gripped tighter than before if possible, "What do you mean Dream?"

Dream met Tommy's  Theseus's eyes clapping excitedly, "Oh good! You do remember some stuff! This makes this way easier. Honestly, you knew everything up till a couple Flips ago but whatever we can fix that."

Tommy shook his head, "No. I want to stay here! What are you even talking about man? You're mad!"

The man chuckled and the room seemed to get darker, "You'll remember everything when I put you back. Albeit a few changes, definitely not going with the raccoon this time around.

At this point it would've become a bit repetitive to say "What the fuck" again so Tommy opted for lunging at the strange dude's throat with a knife straight from the counter.

Man he loves a good knife.

»»———-  ———-««

He woke up disgruntled, courtesy of the Sun. Tommy winced from his position curled up on the floor. The Sun had decided that now was in fact the time for Tommy to wake up. It glared ever so rudely through the window and directly into his eyes. He groaned and sat up against the probably decomposing wall. He didn't have a blanket. He didn't have money. He didn't have a job. He didn't have his frie-

No.

He had Wilbur, his boss from his job that he had gotten at Hero Headquarters.

So he had a job.

One thing off the list.

Tommy sat up and stood, promptly falling face first into the floor.

Now if the pounding headache was anything to go by Tommy either was:

A.) Hungry
B.) Lacking Iron
C.) Suddenly Overwhelmed by Many Things At Once

Bing bing bing! If you guessed C you guessed correctly!

Now Tommy wasn't a genius but when he suddenly got memories of a psychopathic maniac with the power of matter manipulation trying to murder you for the better half of two years, there's probably something wrong.

When he remembered what the man did to his best friends.

His life.

He cried. A lot.

And not big man tears, full tears flooding down his face. He wasn't a wimp but he was spiteful. So came came up with a plan (yes mid crying session it was necessary).

Tommy Innit was a big man with big plans.

One of those plans was to end this once and for all.

Even if that meant he had to join his friends, and give in to the man with the smiling mask.

At least he'd be free then.

A memoir

Dear Wilbur,

You're my official boss, and this may be a bit informal but I'll miss you.

You were genuinely like a brother to me and I wish you the best.

I have to leave though. It is for the better, but...

I wish I could tell you more.

Love you Wilby,

Toms <3