09

Atlanta, GA
───────
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

It was soon time for Quincy and Vin'nyla to meet up for their date. Quincy freshened up real nice like he always did. Throwing on a brown kappa tee with some orange joggers, and low Gortex forces, he didn't want to appear too flashy so he put on his Apple Watch and one of his diamond stud earrings. Before closing the shop last night he made sure to put Vin'nylas box in the passenger seat, wrapped up with a bow so I'd be ready for her for when he picked her up today.

Quincy sent Vin'nyla a text letting her know he was on his way to her crib.

Last night they spoke on the phone for a brief moment about their meet up. At the end, Vin'nyla sent her address to Quincy, establishing that he'd be picking her up. Vin'nyla was very hesitant at the idea of giving a stranger her address, but she ended up convincing herself that she was just overthinking and send the address anyways. She wanted to come into this situation open-minded and remembered to just let things flow like Dawn told her.

────────────────────

*Ding*

  Quincy 🫡

Hey, I'm 'bout to pull up on you in 3

You liked "Hey, I'm 'bout to pull up on you in 3"

"Fuck, my guts are bubbling." Vin'nyla groaned. She was nervous and all of a sudden needed to poo.

"I hope it's just the saltine crackers." Her stomach started giving her little cramps.

She knew deep down it was the feelings of butterflies and excitement, but she was in denial.

Vin'nyla also went for a settled look. She had on a simple brown skin tight fitted tee-shirt with dark blue joggers and Travis 1s. She sectioned a part of her hair into a swoop with a bun in the back. Her edges were slick and nicely laid down. She wore her biggest Marc Jacobs tote bag to carry all her things, including the box she was hoping to receive from Quincy today. That box was her only motive to agreeing to go on the date.

While applying her lipgloss in the mirror, Vin'nyla heard a honk outside. She looked out the window and sure enough, it was Quincy. He drove a 2023 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat with windows tinted to the max. She remembered seeing that exact car outside the shop. The outside was matt black and his rims were sparkly clean.

Grabbing her keys, she rushed to her elevator continuously clicking the down button.

"Calm down bitch, you a lil too excited." Taking a deep breath, Vin'nyla walked through her apartment complex lobby, she peeped him through the clear windows, as he was waiting outside the lobby's revolving doors.

"Wassup." He said with a little head nod.

"Hi Quincy." Vin'nyla said nervously trying to look at him.

Giving each other a side hug, he led her to the car, opening the door for her to sit in. Before she sat down, she saw the box in the passenger seat and grabbed it before making herself comfortable.

He wrapped the box in red wrapping paper then paired it with a gold bow. She felt special, as the box was well presented and nicely wrapped. She placed it in her tote bag, which had to perfect amount of space to fit the box.

Quincy closed the door, walking to the other side to the drivers seat.

Vin'nyla took a quick glance around the car. The interior was red and black. The car was spotless from top to bottom, not a spec of dust in sight. The scent of Quincy familiar cologne lingered around with a hint of Little Trees Black Ice car freshener.