08

Atlanta, GA
───────
𝐕𝐢𝐧'𝐧𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

It was 7 in the morning, and Vin'nyla was already getting ready for the day ahead of her. She was a licensed gun holder, and it was almost time for her to renew her firearm license. She was serious on safety, especially for being a Black woman living in Atlanta. Her mother wasn't a big fan of her owning a gun; however, she understood it was for the safety of her daughter considering she was alone most of the time. She brought it with her depending on where she was going but today she wanted to update her handgun, so she headed to a Gun Shop which wasn't too far away from her apartment.

Starting up her Audi Q8 55 in jet black with white interior, she slid her handbag in the passenger seat, then put on her seat belt and connected her phone to the car Bluetooth. The Motto by Drake played lowly as she drove to the shop. The roads were fairly clear in the mornings, which she enjoyed because Atlanta traffic was no joke. Vin'nyla was still a newly driver but felt like a pro once she got behind the wheel. She was very cautious on the road and hated aggressive drivers.

Her outfit was really simple; she wore a regular black tee and some stacked black leggings paired with red and blue 1s. At the moment, her hair was put into a high messy bun slicked with some edges.

Pulling up, she saw the shop was already open. There were two cars outside, and she made sure to observe her surroundings before exiting the car. Grabbing her bag and keys, she locked the car, making her way into the shop.

An alert sound rang as she pulled the shop door open, making all the workers perk up upon her arrival.

"Good morning, what can I do for you?"
Quincy said, looking down at the cash register counting money.

Vin'nylas heart dropped seeing who was it was. She froze at the door, holding her bag closer to her side, swallowing slowly as she answered, "Um yes, I just wanted to buy a new hand gun."

I can't escape this nigga oh my fucking Gosh. She thought.

He stood there charmingly with a fresh cut. He wore a gray tee and blue jeans with Cool Greys on his feet, a Patek glistened on his wrist with every hand motion he made.

She couldn't doubt that he looked good.

Quincy looked up after hearing the voice. He flashed a smile seeing who it was.

"Vin'nyla so nice to see you. You carry?"

"Yes." She answered in a monotone.

"Why you acting like I'm finna rob you or sum?" He said as he walked up to her, eyeing her figure and body language.

She was still at the door standing like a mannequin while only making movement with her eyes.

"Lemme see what you got."

She loosened herself up opening her bag pulling out her Glock 19. She handed it to him with sweaty palms.

Quincy took it from her examining it for a moment before handing it back.

"Damn, Ian know you had it like that. I'ma know not to mess witcho ass." He said jokingly.

Vin'nyla chuckled walking further into the shop looking at all the guns confined into each of their own boxes and labels, along with locks which seem to require some key or multiple. The shop was a green and cream color with a Playboy aesthetic. There were hella cameras and security desktop systems. He had 2 cash register with "YOU MUST BE 21+ TO SHOP." signs displayed in red and black which popped out from the rest of the shop.