02

Atlanta, GA
───────
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

"PASS THE FUCKING BALL NIGGA!"

"Bro don't get me tight— NIGGA MOVE!"

Quincy was playing the game after a long day of working. He attended college while being the owner and manger of his father's gun shop.

Attending Barron Atlanta University, majoring in Business, Quincy was the only child his mother had while his father had two other kids, both being girls. His father died three years ago. The death was so sudden and unexpected that it took a big toll on Quincy and his family but it also brought him closer to his sisters. He didn't know about them until the day of his fathers funeral and in a way was thankful because he wasn't going through all that grief alone, however, was so disappointed he had to find out he had siblings through his fathers death.

The college he attended and the hospital Vin'nyla worked at were on the same block. He'd also walked to school on some days. He attended afternoon classes from 12pm-3pm. He stayed off campus living in an apartment complex near by. He didn't really like school but wanted to finish for his father.

Quincy was charming and friendly to everyone he met. He never was the type to be in girl's faces or use them, however he did get play. He didn't sleep around with anybody and everybody, he had some type of decorum and self-respect as of lately. He was well-known around campus for his handsome looks but he wasn't so interested in what he called "groupies" that attended his college.

He turned off the game and made his way to the kitchen. Quincy loved cooking and making new meals. His mama would always send him new homemade recipes she made, which he loved because they reminded him of her while being away. Quincy had to move some miles away for college. Although it was a tough decision, he had to do what he felt was best for him.

His stomach growled as he opened the fridge.

"This shit empty." He said standing holding open the fridge door.

He opened the pantry and saw two packs of ramen.

He grabbed a pot filling it with hot water and put it on the stove. He crushed up his noodles, taking out the chicken flavored packets inside then dumping the noodles into the pot. He reached back in the fridge for some lime and hot sauce.

"I need to go grocery shopping bad, a nigga starving in his own crib." He said sucking his teeth.

He grabbed a fork and bowl to pour his noodles in along with a red gatorade from the fridge. Making his way to the couch, he turned on Bel-Air reboot.

He grabbed his phone looking through his notifications, his eyes then landed on an unknown number that had texted him hours earlier.

+1 (404) 9800 7672

Unknown: ouuu daddy i miss tht dixc slide thru 😛
Nigga I know you see me texting you.

Read 5:32

"I haven't fucked any bitch inna while. They got the wrong nigga." He said as he proceeded to block the number.

Quincy didn't have time for the bullshit. Unfortunately for him, he had an era where all he did was go out with his homeboys, drink, smoke, and fuck. That was his way of coping at the time of his father's death. It was his way of tuning the world out. Til this day, he gets text from one night stands, them telling Quincy how much they've missed him and they want to link again.

Some even offered to pay him just to fuck again. Fortunately for him, he was either way too drunk or high to remember their names, numbers, or faces which he also considered bizarre.

Dropping his phone to the side of the couch, he picked up his bowl of ramen. As he began to put the fork of noodles in his mouth his phone began to ring.

"OH MY GOD. YES? WHO IS IT?"

"Boy you better lower your tone speaking to me! I'll slap you through the phone."

"Oh my bad ma, Ian realize it was you."

"Mhmmm, don't be speaking to me like I'm one of your lil hoes na."

"Ion do those." Quincy chuckled.

He was happy to hear his moms voice. It brung him comfort and he enjoyed speaking to her about anything and everything.

"How's your daddy's shop doing up there?"

Quincy moved 4 hours away from his mom to attend the college he goes to. Although it's not that far away, he feels like he moved to a whole other country away from his loved ones. His dad's shop was up here too and because he was his dad's oldest child the gun shop was passed down to him.

"It's going well actually. Tomorrow after school I'ma go up there and check it out and see how things are rolling."

"I hope you keeping up with school and not getting girls pregnant out there." She teased.

"Ma please!" They both chuckled over the phone.