Ch-13: Mu ambassador visits America, and the annonrials are pissed

Start from the beginning

Luckly i was allowed to purchase it.

I walked around the city taking pictures to show the president Genkia and congress just how far ahead this alliance was than we were.

As we walked i noticed a news paper that seemed to be talking about the nations of elysia.

I pucked it up and took extra care in reading the sections about Mu and the Milishial Empire.

The news paper talked about how the Republic of Mu had technology akin to what is known as the interwar period on earth.

However it talked about how while Mu had infantry and air technology akin to that time, Mu didn't have armored divisions like the earth nations did.

What really caught my eyes were the tanks that the earth nations had. As i looked at them I remembered that there were rumors that R&D was looking into such technology, but it was still in a research phase at the moment. But i could tell this alliance already has a very good grip on 'armored warfare' i believe they call it.

Next i looked at what the American's thought of Milishial technology.

The news paper said that Milishial was a step ahead of Mu, but not by much.

It also stated that Milishial was around early World War 2 in terms of technology, and that Mu could quickly catch up if we really wanted to.

But the next two i was uncertain about. The Gra Valkan Empire and the Annonrial Empire.

I have never heard if this Gra Valkan Empire but it stated that it was the so called eighth Empire that was to the east of the second civilization.

The reason they knew the Empire's true name apparently is because the news paper states: the AIA (American Intelligence Agency) has successfully infiltrated the Gra Valkan Empire with nanosuit light refraction stealth technology.

Apparently the Gra Valkan Empire has a mixed military technology akin to the British Democratic Empire during the 1950s, aswell as Japanese and German technology.

But apparently the civilian technology is lackluster and akin to the 19th century. The news paper also states that The Empire would most likely be up to America in the 1940s if it wasn't for the focus on only military technology.

Due to only focussing on military technology has caused them to stall in many aspects.

Next was the Annonrial Empire, and it was quite shocking. Apparently the Annonrials have a level of technology akin to Russia from the early 1930s. But this isn't the only strange thing the American's have noticed, because apparently the Annonrials have a God damn pal chimera! There is no doubt that the picture im looking at is a pal chimera, i remember looking at drawings from the Milishials a long time ago and this was the exact same design.

But how? The Annonrials only showed up in wooden boats during a Eleven Country Leadership Conference  meeting many years ago.

Have they been hiding their true power this whole time? If so then what does that mean for the rest of the world.

Annonrial Empire
Magicaregia

"Damnit?!" Yelled someone of seemingly high status.

"Emperor Zaratosthra im sorry that i have brought such news to you, but you have a right to know." A messenger said to him

The Emperor growled before saying. "Do you not understand what this means?! It means our plans have been ruined!"

The Emperor was going to keep ranting if someone didn't barge in and spoke. "My Emperor a strange aircraft has been spotted flying over the nation!"

The emperor took a few seconds to digest what he was just told "...What!"

Over the skies of the Annonrial Empire

"Alright boys the Newly improved SR-72D has entered Annonrial airspace." said someone watching through the camera's of the reconnaissance drone that could enter mach 25 if it needed to.

As it got close it started taking pictures and video of the surface. It revealed much more than the reconnaissance satellites could.

Such as more of the strange technology that these Annonrials had.

More and more was discovered from what seemed to be major military bases to cities and more.

However the drones radar started to go off. The drones camera turned to look what was making the signal and saw five of what appeared to be Russian Mig-23s.

The Mig-23 lookalikes then fired missiles at the drone. With the obvious attempt to shoot it down the SR-72D entered mach 15 to out run the Migs and missiles.

The missiles tried to follow but were out ran and lost all of the fuel propelling them and exploded mid air.

As the SR-72D kept its speed up it took more pictures and video. Soon it made it to the other side and turned back towards home.

Magicaregia
Throne room

"What do you mean it got away!" The Emperor shouted.

"I-it's as i said your gloriousness. The aircraft flew far faster than any aircraft we have ever seen. From the calculations we have done the aircraft flew at mach 15." The messenger said.

The Emperor got off his throne and walked up the the messenger. "Look at me in the eyes and tell me how the barbarians of this world could do something that not even our ancestors could!"

The messengers legs were shaking as he spoke. "I-I don't know your gloriousness. That just what the report was."

The Emperor suddenly kicked the messenger. He walked up to him laying on the floor and talked to him in a sinister tone. "Tell those fuckers in arial research that if they don't figure out how to replicate that in the next five years." He said before grabbing him by the hair and lifting the messenger up with his ear to the Emperor's mouth. "That i will personally torture them to death." He said before slamming the messenger back on the ground.

The messenger got up a few seconds later and quickly left.

Emperor Zaratosthra walked back to his throne and sat down.

The United Republic's of America
The White house
Two hours later
President Johns pov

As i looked through the reports about the flybye of the Annonrial Empire i was astonished.

The Annonrials were obviously the most advanced nation on the planet, yet they keep it a secret... but why?

I kept thinking to myself. "Why would they keep there nations true strength hidden? It doesn't make any since... unless it has to do with those strange contraptions that they seem to have."

After such thoughts i kept pondering about it. All i could guess was that they just didn't want to be found out.

However with this information i have all the jurisdiction i need to send the AIA.

The end of Chapter 13.