immediately i knew what the bottom floor was.

ofcourse it was, ofcourse it had to be a prison with torture chambers. hey it's not like we are the most powerful mafia for no reason.

i mocked myself inside my head still staring at george.

i saw him start to shake, his hands began to tremble.

i reached for his hand but he pulled away, putting them to his chest in almost a protective manner.

"i- i made a mistake karl" his voice shaking and him starting to hyperventilate.

i saw him about to fall so i bent my legs slightly and hugged him tightly, wrapping my arms around his slim body.

he was cold, and wet.

he started to cry and his voice was cracking.

"karl what did i do" he shouted loud enough to where it echoed his room.

his voice filled with pain, unbearable pain.

we where on our knees now, i was holding him up as he basically scream cried into my shoulder.

i hugged him tighter by the second, rubbing his back and pacing circled around his ribs.

i didn't know what to say, what could i say.

wilbur must have heard the thud when we hit the ground, i heard him come running to the room.

his clothing semi covered in liquid as well.

he saw us, he saw george and turned around.

he put his hands on his head and ran his fingers through his hair roughly.

he stood there for a moment before doing anything, he looked lost in thought.

tubbo soon followed behind. he had the least blood on him, most likely from behind the youngest and less experienced. less experienced. what the hell did i just say.

tubbo saw us four and pulled something out of his pocket before handing it to wilbur.

it was a syringe, most likely with some sort of drug in it to knock him out.

wilbur held it in his hand and began to walk over to us.

i hugged george tighter and pulled him closer.

i swatted wilbur away and looked back at george who was starting to calm down but still sobbing into my shoulder.

"he needs this" i said quietly and quickly to the other two.

wilbur seemed almost shocked but understood.

he stepped away and handed the needle back to tubbo.

tubbo only sighed and walked away, he didn't seem to pleased with wilburs choice.

wilbur looked at me awkwardly, obviously not knowing what to do.

"start the shower" i began to say to the taller man.

he nodded before losning his tie and walking into the bathroom.