..drugs?

I walked out but did not expect to see who I now know to be BTS's producer waiting for me. He was sitting on a big fancy couch with a glass of champagne in hand and with a big smile on his face. I guess I wasn't in trouble..? None of the BTS members were there except for Jungkook who stayed outside the door with the security standing by.
"Kim Dawn" he said matter of factly, not a question, he knew my name and I hadn't told anyone so what else did he know about me?
"I know you are not a crazy fan so don't worry, I know exactly what you are doing here."

I guess it wasn't that hard for the boss of all these people to do his research and find out that I was just working for the catering restaurant, nothing to freak out about.

I nodded still not sure what to say.

"...now, its interesting that we cross paths like this because I was planning to let you go." he set the glass of champagne down and I suddenly became a hundred times more confused. I started to back away like maybe this is the part where I run because that line did not sound like anything other than what a serial killer would say in a scary movie. Noticing my shift of stance he was quick to remark.
"I'm sure you have been seeing some weird things lately, but there's an explanation for that."
I don't know what he meant by weird at this point because I don't know exactly what gets weirder than this whole night.

It started from a simple concert with my best friend and suddenly fast forwarded to this wet mess.

"You see Dawn...There's something special about all the artists under my company and that special thing is in you too..."
There he goes using my name again like he actually knows me and just like I have seen scary movies, I have read way too many teen fiction books to know this could also be the part I find out I'm either a witch or a vampire.

"Alright, cut the cameras, are you filming some reality show? Is this a prank? because I don't consent." I immediately dismissed what he said because it's ridiculous.

"Seriously, I came here to work...I know I didn't make the best entrance and I probably rudely interrupted your boyband's after party but I would rather be home." I rambled on and I wasn't completely lying. I was tired and this night just seemed to get longer and longer.

"Dawn, I'm being completely serious, I would like to offer you a chance to be a part of our company" the CEO continued..

Did he know he sounded like a creepy cult leader because I was about to gladly let him know when Jungkook stepped into the room and cleared his throat.

"Oh great, there you are" the CEO smiles like a proud dad would at the sight of his favorite son. "This is Jungkook," he looked over at me. "...you have him to thank for me noticing you, he saw the special power in you first."
Jungkook's eyes met mine with indifference and I glared at him with a look I hoped sent the message that I hate him loud and clear for dragging me into whatever the hell this is.

"My special what now?" I shifted my glare to the producer dude.

"Raw talent is one thing but there's a reason some idols have outstanding skills and seem otherworldly...because they are." The creepy producer dude explained. "Not them being from another planet specifically but their skills...and not really a planet but ..the moon"

What kind of drugs was this man on? Not him but everyone..this whole room, maybe even me..Did this have anything to do with me seeing them glow? because in that case how long have I been on drugs...since the concert?!
whatever that is, it hits hard.