Chapter 33: College

Start from the beginning

Time skip ;)

I have been looking for 2 full days now! I want to work in biology and work with plants but every college I look at just doesn't seem me.

I have been stressing and I accidentally took it out on Johnny last night.

Flashback to last night.

I am cooking dinner for everyone when I heard someone walk in. I turned around to see Johnny grabbing a water bottle.

He turned and smiled at me. I didn't even smile back. Today has been a bad day.

When I turn back I heard him mutter under his breath. "Someone has a stick up there ass..."

I turned around with a spatula in my hand. "LISTEN HERE YOU ASSHOLE NOBODY IN THIS GOD DAMN HOUSE ASKED FOR YOUR FUCKING OPINION! YOU ARE SUCK A DICK, FUCKING AYE JUST GET THE FUCK OUT THE KITCHEN!" I threw a spoon at him making him glare at me.

Damion walked in but before he could say anything Johnny spoke. "Get a fucking grip." He mumbled while walking out of the kitchen.

Damion looked at me and it hit me that I took it out on the wrong person. It wasn't Johnnys fault I have been having a bad time with everything.

I found Johnnys room and knocked on his door. He opened it and looked at me in shock. "If you came here to yell or throw something again you can just walk away." He whispered while walking back to his bed.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Look I'm really sorry. I fucked up and I was a total bitch in there. I'm sorry Johnny. You are a good guy and you didn't deserve that." I said sincerely.

His head shoot up and he got off his bed. "Aww! Come here sis!" He bear hugged me making me laugh.

End of flashback.

Late last night I decided to just sleep in a guest bedroom just get some me time. So that's what I did. I swapped a pillow for me and Damion stayed asleep so it was good.

I didn't even sleep not once, I sent out emails and text. And so now I'm up at 6am not knowing what the hell to do.

I just need to get out...that's what I need. I decided to text Andrew since I haven't seen him in a while.

Me: Hey do you wanna like hang out or something? Doesn't matter where I just need out.

Gay zaddy 😩😩: ofc babes! I'm always done for a good night. Let me get Grey off of me and then I will pick you up okay?

Me: okay cool just pick me up at the cafe. :)

After I sent the text I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around me getting ready to sprint to our bedroom.

I sprinted down the hall and ran into the bedroom door due to my slippery feet. I groaned as I got up.

I slowly opened the door to see Damion still asleep. Wow. Honestly thought he would be up but then again it's only 7am.

I went to the closet and picked out a cute outfit which consisted of a brown gap hoodie and brown pants with white shoes.

After I got done getting dressed I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I was down I was going to turn around when I felt warm hands on my side.