purple | bakugou katsuki

"hey, kacchan?"

"what the fuck do you want?"

"um, look at your wrist."

the ash-blond hero glanced down at his wrist with a scowl, only for his face to immediately go blank, eyes widening slightly. instead of nothing, there was a name written elegantly in thick purple ink, a smooth, tiny heart after the last syllable. katsuki almost dropped his water bottle as he quickly pushed his sleeve back to get a clearer look. "what the fuck?"

"oh my god, it's (l/n)! support course (l/n)!"

his head snapped up. "who?"

"the (h/c)-haired student in the support course! he always has this large metal band flag pin on his backpack and he helped you with the storage tank in your costume before?"

"oh fuck." he muttered, slamming the water bottle into the green-haired hero's chest before taking off running. he knew he looked like a mess, but he didn't find it in himself to care as he immediately headed towards the support course class, the students in the crowded hallways practically parting to make him a way through as he sprinted until the class finally came into view, and he didn't bother knocking as he slammed the door open, panting heavily as he glanced up at the teacher. "(l-l/n) (y/n). where is he?"

the teacher didn't even bother scolding him as they raised an eyebrow, then glanced back at the end of the class, where the (h/c)-haired student had his head on the desk, his eyes shut as he breathed softly, peacefully asleep. his friend leaned over and carefully shoved him awake, making (y/n) force his eyes open with a muffled yawn, blinking in confusion when he found everyone staring at him. "huh?"

"bakugou wants to talk to you."

ha furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he turned his gaze to the panting boy before he carefully pushed himself up, shrugging to the confused look from his classmates as he walked outside, carefully shutting the door before looking down at the shorter boy. "uh, hi?"

"check your wrist, you dumbass!" he hissed quietly, grabbing (y/n)'s wrist before pushing the sleeve of his uniform back, both of them freezing at the sight of bakugou's name scribbled almost angrily in black, explosions surrounding it. "oh."

"oh." (y/n) repeated, his eyes slightly wide. "wow. we're soulmates."

"we're fucking soulmates." bakugou mumbled. (y/n) expected him to look disappointment, but when he looked up, bakugou was smiling softly, still staring at his own name on (y/n)'s wrist, before looking up at him with a proud grin. "you're my fucking soulmate."

"you're mine." (y/n) smiled softly, and bakugou just linked their hands together before he dropped them, his other hand going around (y/n)'s waist as he hugged him. (y/n) wrapped his free arm around his shoulder, breathing softly.

"i never expected to meet my fucking soulmate mid-workout when i'm this fucking tired and sweaty."

"i never expected to meet my soulmate when i'm asleep in class either." (y/n) let out a small puff of air.

"i'm glad it's you, though." bakugou mumbled softly. "i'm glad it's you."

"i thought you would be disappointed."

he froze at that, before pulling back with a frown. "why the fuck would i be dissapointment?"

(y/n)'s fingers covered his mouth as he yawned softly, his black nail polish catching bakugou's eyes as he shrugged after. "i don't know, i assumed you'd want someone strong with a quirk or something."

he scoffed. "i know how to fucking fight for the two of us."

(y/n)'s lips pulled into an amused smirk. "i guess i'm the one smart enough for the two of us, huh?"

"shut up!" he snarled, yet pulled (y/n) back into a hug anyways, his arms tight around him. "plus, you're..."

"hmm?"

"i said you're..."

"louder, please."

"i said you're fucking attractive, okay?"

(y/n) let out a small laugh. "that's sweet, bakugou."

"call me katsuki."

he smiled. "only if you call me (y/n)."

they stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes before bakugou pulled back, huffing. "aizawa-sensei will give me fucking detention. i should go. give me your phone."

"it's in my bag. give me your hand." (y/n)  mumbled, grabbing a purple pen from his pocket and clicking it before softly holding bakugou's rough hand and scribbling his number softly, giving him a small sleepy smile after. "text me, kat. bye."

"tch. bye."

——

it has been a little more than twenty four hours since (y/n) had given bakugou his phone number, and yet, he hadn't called or texted. (y/n) assumed he was either too busy with his work or planning to never talk to him again, but he tried not to stress about it as he sat in the cafeteria, his head against the table as he attempted to sleep.

one of his friends was rambling about his latest hobby, already aware that even if he were trying to sleep he was still paying attention when his friend's soulmate slumped down with his hands slamming against the table, making the (e/c)-eyed student calmly glance up while his best friend jumped in surprise, cussing out his boyfriend immediately after. "what?"

"why the fuck is that angry blond from the hero course asking about you everywhere? did you piss him off?"

he yawned softly. "i would hope not. he's my soulmate."

the couple blinked. "he's your what?"

"yeah. why do you think he pulled me out of class yesterday?"

"fucking finally!" a grunt echoed through the group of tables and (y/n) glanced up just as katsuki slumped beside him, frowning at him as he held his phone out.  "your stupid number got rubbed off before i could fucking put it into my phone and i couldn't find you after. put it in."

"cool. these are itadori and tadashi, by the way."

he glanced up, his frown remaining. "hey."

tadashi turned to raise an eyebrow at (y/n). "as long as you're happy."

"what the fuck did that mean?!"

AYO IM ALIVE Y'ALL

im okay thanks for asking (sarcasm for the gullible ones) im great n bisexual n obsessed with steve harrington, eddie munson and billy hargove! anyways, this is just a little gift for getting me to 121K views holy fuck u are all insane n down bad for drawings. in other news, will anyone read if i wrote x gender neutral reader fics?

in other news thank you all for reading boops your noses i love you all !! how are you guys doing anyways? tell me how you are i missed you all ☹️

your fav dude, pluto (yes i went from venus to pluto planets r such good names), over and out!