lemonade | aoyama yuuga

date: 7 / 2 / 2021
word count: 919
warnings: strong language.
summary: in which the class's former cowboy and the class's sparkly future hero may be dating.

"oh my god, (y/n), for the hundredth time, you need to stop doing this in the middle of classes." kirishima, the only one that somehow managed to befriend the cowboy-like asshole, scolded softly, snatching the silver revolver the boy summoned from his fingers. "and stop smirking."

aoyama bit back an amused giggle when (y/n) glanced at him and secretly rolled his eyes at his friend, making a small heart with his fingers that only aoyama could see. the latter only gave him a shy wave that no one saw.

aoyama remembered when he confessed.

it was late at night and only the two of them were in the common room. (y/n) was laying on the couch on his phone while aoyama was making himself something to eat. both were secretly freaking out about being around their crush alone, but (y/n) was slightly better at hiding it than the sparkly male, whose eyes went to glance at the other male every few seconds.

(y/n) was quiet, mean and always calm when he was not fighting, something aoyama admired. he was also always wearing cowboy-like clothes when he wasn't in his uniform, but now as he was wearing a simple pair of grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt that showed off his body, aoyama was panicking even more at the attractive male he had a crush on.

he was panicking so hard that he hadn't even noticed the male had gotten up and entered the kitchen. "what are you makin'?"

aoyama jumped with a squeak, his cheeks flushing darkly when he realized how close the male was. (y/n) must have noticed, because he then took a step back, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "sorry."

"i-it's okay." aoyama blushed, yet (y/n) didn't seem to notice. "i'm making myself a lemonade, want some?"

"if you don't mind." (y/n) spoke, his southern accent thick as he gave him a small nod, leaning on the counter. it was silent for a few seconds, before the male noticed the other's slightly shaky hands. "you okay, darlin'? your hands are shakin'."

aoyama blushed at the nickname (y/n) rarely ever used. when he did, he noticed they were always in private. "i'm o-okay."

(y/n) frowned. "you seem nervous as hell. oh, do i make you nervous? i'm sorry, i thought we were friends. i'll just—"

"i like you." aoyama blurted out, cutting the boy off. his cheeks flushed at his own words as his eyes widened, before glancing over at the other boy, his eyes widening even more. for the first time, (y/n) seemed to be panicking.

his eyes were wide and his skin was slowly turning into a small shade of red. his phone also fell from his fingers, and aoyama almost giggled when he realized that for the first time ever, (y/n) calm facade fell, before a bright grin took over his lips. "are ya serious?"

aoyama furrowed his eyebrows, still nervous, yet his cheeks darkened. "why would i lie about tha—"

he was cut off as he was suddenly pulled into (y/n) chest, arms wrapping around his waist as the male pulled him into a hug, the action causing both their cheeks to flush. aoyama was frozen for a few seconds, but before he could hug back, he was met by a very rare sight of the male smiling brightly.

"sorry, darlin', i just can't believe it! i have liked ya for so long!"

aoyama cheeks flushed, but his lips jutted out into a small pout that (y/n) thought was incredibly adorable. "then wh-why didn't you ask me out?"

"have you ever seen yourself?" (y/n) asked nonchalantly. "you are so out of my damn league, darkin, i can barely even believe this is real!"

aoyama squeaked, covering his face in embarrassment as (y/n) chuckled softly, before clearing his throat. "so, wanna accompany me out on a date tomorrow night, darlin'?"

aoyama smiled at the memory, before glancing down at his phone when it buzzed, coincidentally revealing a text from his lover.

— hey, darlin. you okay? you're lookin' a little out of it.

aoyama's smile widened as he typed a reply back.

— i'm parfait, mon amour.

— are ya sure?

instead of replying, he stood up, a small mischievous grin playing on his lips as he made his way to his boyfriend, who was frowning at his phone, unaware of his lover heading over. he only glanced up when aoyama cleared his throat softly, gaining his attention before he plopped on (y/n)'s lap, the action causing the entire class to halt. aoyama only smiled at his somewhat amused, somewhat surprised lover. "you comfortable here, darlin'?"

"yes, mon amour." aoyama giggled back, before he pressed their lips together. in the background, (y/n) could make out a few "what the fuck"s between the loud squeals that echoed through the class as he kissed back, his hands wrapping around aoyama's waist with a small, genuine smile.

when they pulled away, (y/n) smiled, the sight almost making everyone's jaw drop as it was incredibly rare for the mean boy to smile. "i love ya."

"je t'aime." aoyama mumbled back, burying his flushing face into the male's neck. from the front of the class, bakugo tched.

"what the fuck should we do with this information?"

"well," (y/n) ran his hand through aoyama's soft hair. "you can shove it up ya fuckin'—"

"(y/n), no!"

author's note;
this is dedicated to Ya_Boy_Alex , so sorry for the long wait and this being kind of short, hope you like it and sorry if this is not exactly what you wanted.

also, if anyone's confused about (y/n)'s quirk here, he can basically summon any weapon that cowboys usually use, and he can also summon a horse.

thanks for reading! <3