PART 28: Endearment

Start from the beginning

"I will text you later."

I nodded and looked at my hand that he was still holding, then he immediately let go of my hand.

"Okay..bye," I said awkwardly and tried to unlock my room but I was unable to do it due to my nervousness, causing my hands to shake!

Stupid War! Don't embarrass yourself!

"Do you need any help?" He asked, making my face reddened.

"It's okay. I can do it," I replied without looking at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked again and I could feel he stood close behind me as his chest touched my back.

This man is really something. He's so nervous a moment ago but now he has already made my heart jump again and with our distance close like that, I feel my heart pounding like the fists of a thousand zombies trying to get to my precious brains.

After a while, I finally could unlock my door and I turned my body to face him who stared at me, making me regret my action to turn my body.

"I will—"

He moved his face closer to mine and I stopped him by putting my palm on his chest. "What are...you doing?" I stuttered and gulped my saliva because the memory of us kissing early was still fresh in my mind.

"Staring at you," he answered, making me go weak at the knees.

"I..will go now," I said and closed my eyes for a moment before making a brave move and giving a deep kiss on his lips, then entering my room and closing the door.

I touched my lips and put my palm on my chest.

Fuck.

I'm more brave than I have ever imagined. I kissed his cheek before but now I kissed his lip.

................................................

YIN POV

"You didn't go to War's room tonight?" Atid asked and I just hummed while my mind drifting away remembered what happened this evening.

We kissed.

Me and War are freaking kissed!

I touched my lips and smiled. This time he was being completely honest about his feelings and even though he didn't say those words "I love you" yet, his actions, his behavior and the way he kissed me told me everything I wanted to know.

I couldn't put into words how I felt when he told me the truth, he liked it when I kissed him and our kiss before was not a mistake. So, everything I guess this is true, right? His feelings never change and he always likes me as well.

I screamed and punched my pillow a few times because I couldn't control my joy feeling, ignoring Atid who was there in the room.

"You are crazy in love," he said while shaking his head, looking at my behavior who couldn't stop screaming and rolled on the bed.

Yeah,I was utterly infatuated by him and everything he did made my heart pound a triphammer, his touch inflamed my senses and his shiney eyes made me drown. How could he do that to me? I'm really madly in love with him and even when he smiled could make me instantly smile too.

"Is he your boyfriend now?" Atid asked, making me look at him and raise my eyebrows.

"Who?"

He stopped playing his game and sighed, staring at me. "The person who made you like this. Do you want me to mention his name?"

I looked at him long and still furrowed because I never told him about War. Of course I didn't because we weren't really close and the only person who I always talk about War with is Off as I'm not the type of person who really opened up to everyone.