PART 27: Veracity

Start from the beginning

He nodded and bit his lips, controlling himself from smiling again. "Okay," he replied.

"Are you jealous?" I asked teasingly.

He looked everywhere other than me without answering but his expression answered it all as he kept avoiding my eyes.

"Yin is jealoussss," I said, poking his cheek until he finally couldn't control himself not to smile.

..........................................

YIN POV

It's 1 am now and I'm still playing a game on my phone while sitting on the sofa and War is studying, sitting in front of me on the floor.

I looked at him and smiled. He hasn't changed since high school when it comes to study. Unlike me, who prefers to spend my time doing nothing but playing games, he constantly prioritises his studies and does revision almost every night.

I stared at him for so long, not bothering to play games anymore and I saw his head begin to descend slowly as if almost asleep. Just before his forehead hit the table, I put my palm on his forehead and he looked at me with sleepy eyes. I chuckled and shook my head looking at him.

"Let's go to your bed. You're sleepy."

"Nooo, I want to study," he mumbled and I laughed a little because he obviously looked very sleepy.

I carried him like a bridal style and he closed his eyes again,cuddling closer to me while his hands clinging to my neck. "Don't drop me," he said.

I purposely teased him and acted like I wanted to drop him, making him open his eyes and cling to me tightly. "Don't you dare," he muttered and I grinned before walking to his bed and laying him down.

"You can let go of your hands," I said as his hands were still clinging on my neck and it made our faces so close. It's bad for my heart.

He then pulled me until I lay beside him and took my arm, then lay his head on it. "You need to sleep beside me every time you sleep here," he muttered with his eyes closed and moved closer to me, making me swallow my saliva roughly and didn't even breathe properly as my heart pounded so fast.

This little boy really made me insane.

Silence.

"Yin..."

He called me with his husky voice and I simply hummed while my eyes locked on his beautiful face. He was still closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?"

"I shouldn't treat you like that," he muttered and his voice became low as he tried to fight his sleepiness.

"I should be honest with my feelings," he added and I smiled while my hand played with his hair on his forehead. I don't know how many times he apologized to me because almost every day he would do that,so am I. Even though we already said we forgive each other for all the mistakes we made but the word 'sorry' became our routine before the day ended.

"I'm sorry too, War," I replied.

"Yin..."

"Hm?"

"I..."

"I love..."

He stopped and I waited for him to continue his words but he was already asleep, making me smile and caressing his cheek gently.

"Goodnight my boy," I said and drew myself closer to him before falling asleep.

..........................................