Big Mom's Intrusion

Start from the beginning

"She's not just an old lady... She's a Yonko!" Luffy informed him. I totally forgot that Hyo wouldn't know who she was since the country is isolated.

The woman sniffed around a bit more, trying to pinpoint where her food was as if her fight was done. Queen stood up after the hit he took, and jumped high into the air to attack her. "GET SQUASHED!" he yelled as he came falling down toward her.

Dust flew into the air as he made impact, but when it cleared it showed that Big Mom had stopped him by grabbing his feet before she was hit. "This is... a battle between a beast and a monster!" Hyo cried out. It looked like Big Mom was going to fall for a second there. She surprised us all by throwing Queen to the side with a spirt of energy.

She looked at his fallen body and said, "Oi! Quit lying around, you damn lizard!" She grabbed his dinosaur neck and started swinging him around, nearly hitting us with his body. "Red bean soup! Give it to me!" she chanted, continuing to swing him. She let him go and sent him flying after she gathered the momentum she wanted.

When Queen went crashing into a wall, the whole place shook and many things broke. One of those many things was the machine holding Kid and Killer suspended in water. They fell out of the tub and started coughing up the water after nearly drowning.

"Oi! Are you okay?!" Luffy called to them.

"SHUT UP!" he shouted back. "We don't need your pity, we're not weak!"

"Well, he's alright enough to be sassy, so I think they're good," I commented. He gave me a look while he coughed some more and Luffy let out a laugh.

This exchange was stopped when Queen's body fell from the wall it was lodged in, creating a loud thud. His body shifted into his original form. He didn't get back up.

"She beat Queen so easily," Hyo observed. "She's on another level... that's how strong the Yonko, Big mom, is!"

Even with their leader being taken down, no one told Big Mom where the red bean soup was. She found it on her own. She was then smacked with the harsh reality that the huge pot of red bean soup was completely empty. The aura around her quickly became dark.

"EVERYONE EVACUATE! I DON'T KNOW HOW BAD IT'LL BE, BUT THIS IS GONNA BE A DISASTER!" Elephant Warden ordered, motioning to the exit. At least he cares a little bit about his workers.

Luffy smiled calmly at the scene. "I see, so she really wanted to eat it," he hummed.

"Of course, why do you think she was rampaging and chanting red bean soup?" I sighed.

"Oh, yea. Well, I understand why she's sad, I want to eat it again, too! It was so delicious!" he chirped.

I froze. Big Mom turned to us. She heard. Everyone looked at us. THEY ALL HEARD. "SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ATE IT?!" everyone screamed.

"Eh? Why's everyone looking at me?" he questioned.

"Well you just said... that you ate the soup out loud..." Hyo told him.

"EHHH?! Did I say that out loud?! 'The red bean soup was so delicious'! I just said it silently to myself!" he yelled at the small man.

I punched him in the face and he fell over. "SHUT UP LUFFY! YOU ALWAYS DIG THE HOLE DEEPER!" I screamed, crocodile tears running down my face. He blinked in confusion. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!"

"But the soup was deliciou- OW!" I coated my fist in haki this time punched him again, and then spun around to quickly punched away the empty pot of red bean soup that was sent flying in our direction.

Big Mom stomped over to us and brought her face to our level. "Did you... eat all of the red bean soup?!" she seethed, sniffing around us.

We didn't have time to answer before she stood up and threw a punch at us. Luffy grabbed Hyo and we jumped the other way. Our collars started beeping when we got too close to the edge of the ring, bringing us back to the reality that we are still in a LIMITED SPACE.