chapter 1

"Lilian le Vante of Cryptania, you are condemned to death for the murder of his majesty King...." 

Where did it go wrong , was it when i decided to love him or when I decided to let my little sister take control over my life. 

"Please wait... I want to say goodbye to my sister" said Leilan my sister so desperately. "If only you didnt kill father none of this would have happened."she spoke again.

"I didn't kill him" I said desperately while being held by imperial guards, "HAHAHA  see,  now that's funny, there is no denying it, i saw you with my own two eyes."  she happily expressed  "see sister you were always so kind, too kind to be honest, and it made me want to tear off that kindness of yours, and since you're so easy to manipulate I just had to," she said again so excitedly.

"Why drag me all the way to death?" i said with tears in my eyes

"why ? "I just don't really like you Lilian, I despise the way you always try to act so nice, always looking like a goody two shoe." she said not trying to hide her angry and obsessed face "well i suppose it doesn't really matter anyway, so might as well give you a parting gift"  she said trying to fix her composure.

She came close to me and whispered, and what I heard made me feel something I've never felt. Was it anger? Or was it frustration? I didn't like it, " you b*tch,  go and rot in hell" I shouted, I've never expressed this kind of feelings.I got carried to the gibbet and I was being prepared for the execution. Leilan made a pretentious shocked face: "Sister, I never knew you could utter those kind of words" She smiled...

Tears wouldn't stop falling, its so salty, and even from afar I could see Leilan's devilish smile while standing beside the one I thought loved me, Ryan. He didn't show any emotion.

The wind blew on me 

*FLASHBACK*

'I'm pregnant with Ryan's baby, it's been 4 months'  

I'll never forgive them, I just can't forgive them, all the people who betrayed me I can't forgive you. Even after all I did to make sure I didn't bother you, they made sure to get rid of me in the end. People I never expected to love me, died because of you Leila.

So God if You can hear me, I beg you to give me one chance to get revenge on them, I don't care if I go to hell after it i want to destroy them with my bare hands and look in their eyes mercilessly, I want to make up with the family I never knew loved me. 

So please give me one more chance to make those bastards pay for everything and I promise you that  'I won't make the same mistake twice.' 

And so the execution was carried out, everything went black......

"Very well, I will give you one more chance.  Use it well and don't make me regret my decision, Lilian Le Vante  of Criptania" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your royal highness, please wake up..." who is calling me....i opened my eyes and gasped of where i found myself, on my bed.

"What day is today?" I asked curiously  

"seriously today is your father's birthday,..."

That means i went back in time and I've been given a second chance. Thank you God.

 "Please get out of the bed, your highness, you need to prepare for breakfast" the maid shouted rudely, Britney is her name she always took advantage of my kindness and made fun of me in many ways, but then she disappeared. Well it does not matter since I'm done being kind .

"Did you not hear me? i said-"

"How  dare you shout at me?" I said in a serious face.

"Pardon?" she said in shock

"Did you perhaps forget who I am?" I crossed my arms 

"Tha-that's..." she looked startled. 

"Well.?" I raised an eyebrow

"No.." She didn't dare to look me in the eye.

"Well then tell me, who am I?" 

"He-Her Ro-yal Highness 3rd Princess"

"And who are you?"

"a-a..."

"don't make me waste my time." I groan 

"Your maid," she whispered.

"What? I can't hear you" 

"Your maid.."

"Exactly, and don't you forget it, well then prepare my dress MAID.." i said in a commanding voice

"Yes your highness" she said with a trembling voice, she bowed and went to dressing room.

So today's father's birthday, the day I didn't participate. I dared not come out of this room as I was scared of facing them, "You'd just ruin their appetite.." It echoed through my mind as a flashback. "Well that's not true.." I smile as I look at myself in the mirror...

.

.

.

Britney's pov: 

What happened? That was not the princess I know, the princess i know is easy to manipulate but she showed dominance and authority. There is no way, she is probably faking it so let's make her turn back to what she is, a doll, my little doll.

.

.

.

"Your highness, your dress is ready." she said suspiciously, and so i entered the dressing room and i looked shocked. "What do you think your highness, isn't this dress so pretty?" she asked so obsessively, like she was trying to dominate. "Well?" she asked again

"HAHAHAHA , what a plain looking dress, what am I a granny? Do you really expect me, a princess, to wear that?"

"your high-"

SLAP --

"it seems that you forgot who I am?"

"I-I...."

SLAP -

"Well, have you remembered, MAID?"

SLAP

"ye-yes.." she answered in terror

"Then please enlighten me" I said smiling

"He-Her Royal Highness 3rd Princess" she was trembling 

"Good, now that you remember, go and pick me a proper dress for me" I said, making her intimidated. She left in a hurry and brought me a dress fitted for breakfast "good job, you might be useful"

Yes everything will change, so be ready Leilan.....

to be continued...