"I'm. . . Sorry" Luffy said and he went back to sleep again with a bubble in his nose and wide mouth.

 Sorry" Luffy said and he went back to sleep again with a bubble in his nose and wide mouth

Zoro put his down and let him sleep on the floor. . . Liffy was snoring and sleep talking. . . Zoro was stared at him and was about to leave him but. . .

*Snore*

"Hmm. . . Y-y/n" Luffy sleep talk. . .

Zoro froze and look at Luffy again.

"Oi, Luffy Y/n is not here"  Zoro said to the sleeping Luffy, but Luffy didn't hear it.

"Leave him be, it's normal that he misses Y/n" Nami said sitting at the side with an umbrella and a long chair. She was reading a news paper.

"What if Y/n didn't come back. . .?" Zoro asked

Nami just look at him and back to the news paper. . .

"Tsk. . .nevermind" Zoro said and went to the watch area. . .

-------------------------------------------------
Heart Pirates

Y/n POV

I woke up and Law is still sleeping. . . I decided to take a shower and talk to Penguin and Shachi. . .

I went to the boys room and saw Penguin and Shachi sleeping. . . I went cleser to them and sit on the chair between them.

Penguin move and turn his body on the side facing me.

"How are you?" Penguin asked, he was awake this whole time

"I'm supposed to say that. . ." I said

"I'm fine, we're fine just a little headache" I heard Shachi, he was awake too.

"I'm sorry guys, I hurt you both" I said to them

They both sat on thier bed and smiled at me.

"What happened?" Penguin asked, I know he was talking about our duel. . .

"I-I. . . I'm not sure. . ." I said

Penguin and Shachi are patiently waiting for my explanations. . .

"When I was fighting you, I saw someone else, I know it's you that I was fighting but your physical appearance sometimes change. . ." I explained

"Change?" Penguin asked.

"You are wearing a white uniform and a cap with a weird blue symbol I know there are letters below it but I didn't focus on it" I said.

"You mean like this symbol?" Shachi said trying to draw the symbol on the paper he found.

"Y-yeah, and the moment I saw it I feel like I need to avoid it or fight it. . . When I was fighting Shachi I saw a different man too. . . Gray hair and he was smoking like 2-3 cigarettes. . ." I explained.

Penguin and Shachi look at each other then to Y/n. . .

"Your memories might be coming back Y/n. . . And this? This symbol is the marines who captures Pirates like us" penguin said

"And the man you are describing is Smoker he is one of a Marine officer and the Commander of the G-5 Marine Base." Shachi added.

"Y/n, you are one of the wanted list" I heard a voice, I saw Law standing at the door.

"W-what?" I couldn't understand what he is talking about.

Law lift a paper showing a picture of me carrying a scythe on my shoulder and blood stains at my face. . . and below it said

Dead or Alive
5,000,000 Beri

-------------------------------------------------
To be continued. . .
-------------------------------------------------