Part 13

Jimin's appa decided to stay the night as per his baby's wish and boys request too..

Also he dont want to make jimin cry again..

He took jimin to his room and freshen him up and got him to dinner..

Jin pov..

We all sat at the dinner and started eating..as we were eating we stole glance at jimin.

I asked Him "how is the food?" He said,

"Of course its good Hyung, I already tasted yours in hospital right?"

the two brats choked and Jin slapped the back of their head and glared at them..

Jimin asked "Ow what happened here drink water" And gave them his bottle

(so innocent 😅)

"i didn't cook that Min, I just bought it from store"

"..oh, well this taste really good than that" and smiled widely.

Jin just smiled and glared at Tae and kook again..

His appa said,

"ok lets get going now im tired lets sleep ok.."

And Jimin , Jm/a said good night to the boys with a smile and got to sleep..

"H-Hyung-"

They started but Jin cut them off and said

"No banana milk and strawberry milkshake for a week"

and went to wash the now empty plates..

All the hyungs laughed while the two boys were whining and saying sorry..

The day ended Happily.. 😊

Next morning..

Jm/a Pov..

I waked up before my baby and looked down at his tiny frame that was cuddling me..

I pecked his forehead as the 1st thing in the morning and went to take shower.

I got down to see the boys already awake, Not really.. They are awake but still sleepy,

I went and greeted them.

"Good morning Boys"

Some startled and some flinched But replied politely..

I chuckled and went near them..

"Why up this early if you are all still sleepy, Huh?"

I asked and they replied a sweet thing that made me feel confident about them taking care of my son..

Jk: "Wanted to make Breakfast for jimin so jin hyung and suga hyung woke up,

and Jin hyung ran out of things so to go to grocery shop me and tae hyung woke up,

and to make the room and table ready Hobi hyung woke up,

and namjoon hyungs duty was to wake up you and Jimin but..

You already waked up so minus that"

he said and dozed off from the place he was sitting..

But tae made him sit straight again..

I sighed sofly and said

"Boys.." , They replied with "Yes Sir.."

"Thank you for all this I was a lil scared tbh but Now im 100% sure that my baby will be safe with you all. Im sure he will be happy with y'all too, so Now i can go back to Busan with a relaxed heart. And thanks to you All. I just hope that this will never change.."

i ended with tears in my eyes..

Namjoon came and hugged me and said

"Sir, I promise, we will always keep him happy And never make him cry again.."

I patted his shoulder and said

"Im glad to hear that just stop calling me sir and call me appa too.."

They all nodded smiling..

(Here the next part..I hope you all like it..Plz vote and comment my stories- SPJ 💜)