Part 9

After taking the boys back to home Sejin sat in single couch and the boys sat on the L shaped couch opposite to their manager..

Sejin: "I know about you guys, that y'all are not the one to hurt someone like this And i know for sure that jin and Jhope love little's and Namjoon, Yoongi know about little's clearly, so mind explaining me what really happened that made you guys act like that??"

Rm: "Hyung im sorry for my act towards him we all are..Its just that,

Since audition till jimin came in the picture we all got close soo close to each other, And we got so comfy around Each other in this few weeks..

we got along really well.

But you and Pd-nim said jimin, a new member will be joining.. we already started despising him But when he came here i felt a, some sort of feeling protectiveness around him, well I didn't really know it at That time.. i think, even the boys felt the same as me!

We couldn't point out what it is We all thought its our hate towards him and we started hating him more, thats the reason we started hurting him..

He made us feel something we never felt.."

Rm sighed after finishing his speech..

Jin: "But as time passed on we realized its not hate and we felt guilty..

when he lied saying he ate when he didn't just cause we will not get scolding, When he controlled his pain and hunger so that we wont be worried about him..

all these just made us feel more guilty and we regret what we did and just like what we said to jimin's appa We will make it up to him.."

Jin completed with his head down..

Sejin: "you guys realized what you did is wrong, Don't you?"

All the boys nodded with a small 'yes'..

Sejin: "Then that's enough.. Listen i want to let you all know that He is not only a talented person but also Hard working Guy, he'll do anything just for the sake of his loved ones. He is such a Kind and innocent pure hearted one also..the cutest fluff ball i ever seen.."

and Ended with a chuckle..

Suga said "Agreed"

Sejin Looked at him with a small smirk and asked

"You agree that he is the cutest fluff ball ever??"

Suga: "What N-No!! I agreed that he is..the kindest..yeah, the kindest..in heart.."

He stuttered out and ended with a awkward chuckle..

Sejin: "Fine Now, let's all go to hospital and go see jimin Shall we?"

The boys Said "Yeah lets go"

and were already on their feet and were ready to run out..

Sejin just chuckled and said

"I hope it will always stay in this way"

(Well here the part 9 is..I hope you all enjoyed this too
Plz vote and comment bellow..- SPJ 💜)