Part 4

(Sad parts, Flash back and Mention of self harm 🔪and starvation ahead..read at you own risk )

**Flashback**

Jimin Lost his parents In a accident when he was just 5..

His uncle took him in his house and started taking care of him.

Jimin was Home schooled But when he was 12 years old His Uncle came to know about his little space and used it as a advantage.

He tried to touch jimin inappropriately, His Uncle is some what a pervert guy.

Jimin pushed him off ran into an alley and cried..

His Uncle caught him and beaten him.

Because of the pain He started hurting/Cutting Himself..

From that day onwards He always got beaten by his uncle and His Uncle Called him Names Annoying Brat, Fat Pig, Ugly, Bi**h, sl*t etc..on a Daily basis 😢

To relieve stress he joined in a dance class, the dance instructor is very nice person.

He get to know that Jimin have a Abusive Uncle And he is a little, So one day his Dance teacher took him to a dance school Since Jimin got home schooled for studies..

But Jimin couldn't Afford to pay the fees So the Teacher took it in his own responsibility Cause Jimin is Really talented..

After the selection, He joined the School, And Jimin won many prices..

His teacher was so proud and got him a place to stay in his own house..

And Jimin moved in his teachers home..

His teacher is not like hyung but a father like person to Jimin, He loves Jimin like his own son especially in his little space..

Teacher let Jimin call him Appa at times when he Slips, since Jimin is his beloved one..

In a big competition..BANGTAN dance instructor saw Jimin dance and thought he will be perfect for The Team BTS..

Jimin got selected in the audition..

(AyOo HitMan BanG IntrOducEs- ok ill stop sorry 😅)

The teacher was so Happy that His Baby J, Got in Such a big team..

He encouraged him by saying He will be a Perfect IDOL In future and should make his appa ( teacher) Proud..

Jimin Felt happy and Thought that he will definetly Make it worth for him and Make His appa And his Parents in heaven Proud..

He Had to move from Busan To Seoul For Joining this Team..

The teacher comforted the crying boy (jimin is crying cause he have to move from his only safe place)

And encouraged him saying he will come and meet him once in a while..

After Jimin left He partly felt Giddy inside Cause He thought he will make new friends and pursue his dreams..

when he came to know About his members and that all except him are elder than him  He was happy to Meet his Hyungs And Childhood friend.

What he didn't expect is He will get Curses and words he hate from his own band members and He will be so Broken..

**Present**

Jimin just slept while crying and thinking that he really ruined their happiness and he's not fit in here.

He wanted to slip But didnt want to be Annoying to his hyungs so He Stopped himself and Slept without eating dinner..😭

(Here is 4th Part, Hope you all liked it-SPJ 💜)