Part 8

Yoongi and Jin kept yelling at each other While suddenly they heard a Cute giggle sound that slowly turned into Laughs..

Everyone Stopped what they were doing and looked at The owner of the Cute sounds....Jimin

He looked like He is in his own world and had a new shine in his eyes (he slipped in lil space) that looked so Cute while He was laughing.

Everyone looked amazed and confused while a Certain person Came near Jimin and smiled While saying..

J/a: "Hey baby look who came to see you?" 

he said leaning down to jimin's height and pinch his cheeks softly..

Jimin Gasped and Squealed

"Appa, You hwere!!"

Jimin hugged his appa and said,

"Minnie Misshed you sho much.." With teary eyes..

His appa Started Crying..

He hugged Jimin back tightly and said

"Appa Missed you too My Sweetie soooo much.."

And kissed his forehead..

Seeing this all the boys and sejin got tears in their eyes..

Jimin: "Appa Minnie Hungwy.."

he said and pouted a bit everyone cooed at him..

(He is soooo cute...😭)

Jin immediately got on his feet and said

"ill get you something to eat Jimin"

and ran out but immediately came back and asked,

"sorry i forgot to ask what he eats at times like this.. can you plz tell me what he likes to eat?"

And smiled awkwardly..

Jimin yelled "Minnie Woves Mwilk and Candiesh!!"

Everyone laughed..

his appa chuckled and said

"Baby You are going to eat after a bit long time, so candies is not good for My baby"

and kissed his Hair..

"Now eat some food after that ill buy you candies you like, ok?"

Jimin said "Okie appa"

and smiled his eye smile..

J/a: "Jin Can you buy one, veg sandwich  a small cupcake and A milkshake plz?"

Jin said "Ok"

and started walking out and Hoseok said,

"Wait, ill come too"

And ran out with him.

When his appa looked down his baby was hugging him so close and buried his head in his chest side..

his appa said,

"Ok now lets go and wash up and then you can eat your food ok baby?"

but he got no reply.. Others waited for his answer but his appa chuckled and said

"Aish, you slept already my little marshmallow.." 

And just caressed his hair while patting back a lil, And tried to lay him down but jimin didnt let go of him and whined..

Sejin said "Its ok Just lie down with him"

and his appa just picked him up and lied on bed with his back on the headrest first with his baby on top of him and hugged him close and humming a lil song and swayed jimin left and right slowly..

The boys and Sejin Left them alone for having some privacy..

After when Both Seok's Came back with food Sejin stopped them and said

"He is sleeping.. Let's come back later after he wakes up but for now let's have a talk Follow me"

and took the boys to his House..

(Hope you all like this part,. vote and comment on my both stories-SPJ 💜)