Part 5

(Some lil sad but some cute parts ahead so enjoy 😊)

Next day At Breakfast everyone Was eating and chatting with each other except one person, you'll think that is jimin but no. it is..

Jin: "Tae..Why are you so silent? you're not eating anything either. is something wrong?"

Tae: "N-No hyung im fine  Just thinking about some thing"

Suga: "Well what is it you are thinking so deeply that you even forgot to eat the food?"

Tae Said the only word that has been running on his mind all this time ".....Jimin"

** Pure silence**

Rm: "What about him?"

Tae: "i don't know hyung..its just that he is some what familiar to me..But i can't seem to remember how"

He said stressed..

Hobi: "Maybe in any dance videos..Our Dance Instructor said he won some (Many) competition tho..So "

Tae: "No hyung If i saw him in those videos i would have remembered him but it seems like a long forgotten memory.."

Jin: "Well you yourself said its forgotten memory so just leave it and eat we have practice"

Tae sighed and said a small 'ok'..

At the same time Manager Sejin came and said "are you guys ready?"..

The boys said yes, But b4 leaving Sejin asked

"Where is jimin?" All thought how to lie but suddenly a sweet lil voice said

"im ready too hyung, I was just making sure that i got all the necessaries"

with a Sweet smile..

Sejin: " Ha, Jimin thats good..
Well also you look so cute in that dress"

( imagine that Jimin was wearing a white Oversized sweater with black legging like pants 😅)

Jimin blushed and said thank you..

The other boys rolled their eyes and suga mumbled

"Such a sl*t.."

Sejin didnt hear that but jimin did and was controlling his tears..

Sejin asked

"How was jins food?"

All looked at him with a confusing stare except jimin..

Sejin: "Why are y'all looking at me? Wait..don't tell me you didn't cook for him. Oh God he don't know how to cook-"

But jimin said that

"the food was so tasty its really good that it made me miss my appa"

and smiled..

Sejin: "Oh you tried it, Thats good Guys Take a Good care of him and dont let him starve ok..he cant-"

before Finishing his line Jimin again cut him off and said

"hyung i already ate and they are taking a good care of me so no worries let's go to practice its gonna be late"

And giggled and took his bag and walked to the door..

Sejin said "Fine Let's go guys"

All the boys looked at each other and thought That,

"Why he is doing all this Even tho we hurt him is he acting or...Is he really like that?"

[What the Other boys didnt know is He cant be hungry for so long as he Have Little Space..also he cant eat spicy foods Since young age..]

(Ha...Here the 5th part Next part is gonna be a lil more cute and less sad..Hope you enjoyed this-SPJ 💜)