Part 6

At the practice room..

DI (Dance Instructor): "Ha everyone are here, fine let's start the practice now but b4 that i want you (jimin) to show a lil dance performance in order for your members to know How you dance Okay.."

Jimin: "Sure i will Hyung"

he smiled..

But its fake cause he is a bit hungry and its starting to hurt his tummy a lil But he dont Want his Hyungs to worry about him..

He starts Dancing Now..

(Imagine that he dances I NEED YOU Contemporary dance In front of them, Not the White costume but the Causual one he was wearing at Morning) 

They all are Mesmerised By his Angelic and glorious moves and Now the boys felt bad, Especially hoseok

(He didnt believe he can dance good..)

Then after the dance All clapped..

even the boys did..

But jimin felt like crying and slipping because of the pain and excused himself and went to restroom to cry without anyone knowing..

After a lil while All heard a Thud sound And ran to the Bathroom And saw that Jimin fainted inside the stale..

Suga was the 1st to pick him up and ran outside Then they took the van and went to hospital..

On the way Sejin keep on asking qn's and Cause of guilty RM said everything that happened and to say Sejin was Mad is an Under statement..

After they admitted him in the hospital Sejin left them alone but came back with a Guy in his 30's..Jimin's Appa (teacher)

Sejin said.. "Talk to him" and left..

They saw the guy with teary eyes and felt guilty..

RM said A small Hello And Jimin Appa Started talking..

J/a: "Hello Guys Im Park Hyungsik, Jimin's Appa also his Dance Teacher.. i dont know what happened in there but i want you all to know one thing. its a most needed one for you all i guess,

Jimin lost his parents when he was so lil and his uncle took care of him, But not really..

His Uncle home schooled him and at a particular time He started abusing him Cause....Jimin is a little.

After to relieve stress He joined my Dance class And tbh he is the best student for me,

i took him under my responsibility and admitted him in A dance school, And made him move in with me..

After he moved in i saw him not as my student but as my son..( His voice started breaking)

After a Competition your DI saw him and selected him for your boy band..

I thought it will be a Good change So i sent him off to seoul But...

I guess i was wrong"

He completed with a Sigh.

RM: "Im sorry i didnt Know he gone through all that im really sorry forgive me sir"

J/a: "Its okay I can understand..its Just that He is so sensitive and fragile mostly at times like this (little) So plz just avoid hurting him more na"

Jin: "Sure Sir, we will never hurt him again of course not intentionally..we regret what we did and we want to make it up to him.."

J/a: "Thats sounds good" he chuckled..

(Here part 6 is..Hope you all liked it also im confused now cause some of my parts are less reads and some are more, I think some didn't publish to everyone so if You can or not read plz reply in comment 😢 -SPJ 💜)