Part 42 - Welcome back...

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: He is drama queen... don't give him too much attention!

Mrs Son: Jimin, don't mind them... it's great that you want to become a Chef... but what makes you change your mind?

Jimin: Seeing people smiling and be happy only by eating the food I prepared is an amazing feeling.

Mrs Son: I completely understand you ... and you can count on us to support you on this project.

Y/N: Mom is right, we will always be there to encourage you... 

Jimin felt embarrassed and blushed. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't miss the occasion to tease him, but they received a dark glare from their father.

Mr Kim: Don't worry about anything Jimin and if you need our help, just tell us. I'm sure your brothers will be glad to become your tasters...

Nurse: Madam, sorry to interrupt but it's time for your care.

Mrs Son: Thanks... guys, excuse me...

Mr Kim was about to stand up to help Yejin, but he was preceded by Hoseok. The young man conducted Yejin to her new room and came back to the leaving room.

Jin: Father, I was finally able to contact the specialist who works in the United States, for Yejin . He told me that he will be in South Korea for a conference in 2 days and agreed to meet Yejin to give his opinion.

Mr Kim: Thanks, Son... that doctor is the best for spine troubles.

Y/N was listening to the adults' conversation with interest. If a doctor could help her mother to recover quicker, it was an amazing news. She looked at everyone and her smiled faded a little for a sad gaze. There was still one person missing... Namjoon.

Yoongi: (Murmuring to Y/N's ear

Yoongi: (Murmuring to Y/N's ear.) What's wrong? Why are you having that face?

Y/N: Nothing...(She tried to put a smile on herface.)

That answer was not satisfying for the young man. He stood up, grabbed Y/N's wrist and dragged her to the garden for a walk.

Mr Kim: What's going on with him again???

Hoseok: He probably noticed that she seemed a bit sad.

As soon as they reached the garden, Yoongi slowed down his steps, and let go of her wrist. He stared at her and she knew that he was waiting for her to talk to him.

Yoongi: So? Now there is only the two of us, tell me... what is bothering you?

Y/N: Namjoon Oppa... he... he will come back..., right?