15

The week is about to end again. All you did this week at the coffee shop is to prepare the new menus that will be available starting next week. Buying some stocks of ingredients, updating the menu, and more.

It's Friday and it's the night you will go to Hoseok's place. Before you and Jin go to Hoseok's, you stopped by a Pizza House first and the convenience store to buy some other snacks and drinks. You are excited to see Hoseok again, last time he stopped by your shop and you had some chit chat. He's really a fun company. You'll never get bored. You know each other more now like besties!

"We're here," Jin said stopping the car, in front of the mansion. You stepped out of the car, grabbing the two boxes of pizza and a plastic bag then Jin carrying the other two heavy ones. You walk to the front door, Jin ringing the doorbell.

There are a few cars parked here too, the other one is.... Jimin's. Speaking of him, it's been really awkward whenever you had an eye contact with him since that night, but you can't avoid bumping at each other since he works at yours. You haven't talked except if it's work related and none of you said something about it. You guess, you both are too shy about what happened or he just wants you both to forget about it.

After less than a minute the door opens, revealing Hoseok with his usual bright smile. "Jin hyung, Y/n, you're finally here! Everybody's here. You guys are the last one to come."

"Sorry, there's traffic on the road. Are we late?," you said, Hoseok now carrying the pizza being the gentleman he is and Jin going in.

"No, you're just on time!" Hoseok gestured you to come in. You made your way to the living room, finding Jimin sitting on the couch. Jimin just stayed silent, didn't even greeted you and Jin but you caught him take a glance at your direction.

"We bought, pizza and soju, where's the maknae?," Jin said putting the foods on the table.

"Noona!" You heard a familiar voice and the next thing you know is you are being hugged by someone.

"Kookie!" You hugged him back.

"You look pretty today, noona," Jungkook said breaking the hug.

"Really?"

"Yes! You're even prettier than the last time I saw you."

"Thank you Kookie, you look handsome too," you smiled to him, patting his head causing him to show his bunny smile. Cute.

"Let's eat now I'm hungry," Jimin talked eyeing you and Jungkook.

"Me too, let's eat the pizza!" Jin said, sitting at the long couch opposite to Jimin. You followed him sitting beside him, with Jungkook sitting at the other side of you, and Hoseok sitting beside Jimin.

"I'll get some glasses for the drinks," Jimin volunteered. Jimin go to the kitchen while you and the others started eating the pizza.

"Noona, can you please feed me?" Jungkook asked with his puppy eyes and pouty lips. This kid is 22 but acts like a 6 years old kid.

"Don't ask Y/n to feed you, you have your own hands," Jimin said walking back at his seat with the glasses on his hands, shooting a glare at the maknae.

"It's fine," you said and starting feeding Jungkook with the pizza he gave you. "Is it yummy?" Jungkook nods while munching.

What a baby.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It's been almost like an hour and you are all have been drinking while talking about things and shared some funny experiences to each other. But you're not drunk yet. Hoseok said there's one time at his childhood where he went to school with mismatched slippers, he is wearing at the right foot his own slippers while at the left foot is his little cousin's batman slippers. It's funny.