14

"Y/n, are you okay?," Jimin said after fastening the seat belt for you.

You opened your eyes with Jimin already leaning back to the driver seat. So, he isn't going to kiss you?

Haha!

Of course he isn't!

What are you even thinking!

"Yes, I'm good," you stutter mentally slapping yourself. You just hope he doesn't know that you thought about something else.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You invited Jimin to get in and have dinner at your apartment as a thank you for driving you home. Once you stepped in, you can smell food all over the apartment causing your stomach to rumble. You head to the kitchen with Jimin following you behind, then you saw Jin cooking with his pink apron.

"Oh, Y/n, you're home," Jin said hearing your footsteps.

He then remove the pot from the stove, facing you. "Oh, Jimin~ah is here too!"

"Y/n's car tires is flat hyung, so I offered to drop her off here."

"Oh, didn't your tires got replaced to a new one just two days ago?," Jin is now putting the soup into a bowl while you are helping in preparing the utensils.

"Yeah, I don't know why it happened, it looks just fine when I parked it there," you said thinking the cause of your flat tires. Did it got ripped? You don't think so, it's new so that's not the reason. Maybe the tire bead leaked? Or it got pierced by a sharp object? You didn't saw anything like a nail or something though.

"Eat while it's hot, it won't taste as good once it gets cold," Jin said cutting your thoughts. Then you three started eating, and talking about how your days went.

"Please excuse me, I'll just go to my room and take a quick shower," you said wiping your mouth with a napkin and leaving the two who are still eating.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You finally feel refreshed after taking a shower and changing into comfy clothes. You walk to the dining table only to find Jimin alone there. He said Jin is in his room. Your apartment have two rooms, the one is yours and you gave the other one to Jin since he often sleep over your place.

"Thank you for taking me home," you thanked him again.

"You don't have to thank me, of course I should make sure my boss went home safe."

"But I'm only your boss when it's working time, you are friends with Jin so I guess your now my friend too," you smiled.

"Okay," Jimin said followed by a short silence.

"It's already pass 8:00, isn't your friend waiting for yo-" you were cutted when Jimin suddenly brought his lips to yours giving you a peck. You look at him confused with your eyes wide.

Did he just...

What was that for?

"Earlier at the car...." Jimin started. "....you were expecting me to kiss you, didn't you?"

You look away, embarassed, fidgeting your fingers. So he noticed it?

How embarrassing!

"Don't be embarrassed......."

How can you not?

"I..... want to do it too."

He... what?

You saw him gulp. You both look at each other's eyes for almost like a minute, then he lean closer again slower this time, pressing your lips together. Not a peck this time but a real kiss.

His lips are moving softly and it feels pillowily against your own. You like how he is kissing you. You replied to the kiss, causing Jimin to smirk into the kiss. Jimin pinch your arm making you part your lips slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside your mouth.

From a soft, passionate kiss to a rough and needy one. He pressed his body into yours heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as your lips pressed together. Your hand makes it's way to his silver hair, playing with it, while his hands are around your waist. Your heart is pounding in your chest, having the same rhythm like his, as your knees got weaker.

After 10 mintues of making out you two finally pulled from each other, gasping for air. Your cheeks are having the same color as a tomato.

Wow!

That's..... Hot!

It's been a while since you had a make out session with someone. You look at Jimin who is fixing his hair and clothes.

"I'll go now, Thank you for the food. Have a good night."

"O-Okay, Drive safe," you said then Jimin makes his way to the door but stopped like he forgot something.

"By the way, the cake taste really good, the best one I've ever tasted."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Jimin can't hide his smile after leaving your apartment. He feels so happy. Did he just kissed you just a few minutes ago? Yes he did!

Jimin walk to his room, taking off his white dress shirt and throwing it to the laundry basket then changing into a plain shirt. Yes, he is at his apartment. He doesn't have a friend that is waiting for him. He have no plans at all tonight after his shift. It's just an excuse for you to agree  with him taking you home.

Jimin put his hand into his pants pocket pulling out the sharp pin he used earlier at your tires. Yes, he's the one who did it. It's stupid but it'll be weird if he asked to drop you home when you have a car with yourself.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It's already 11:00 pm but you can't sleep at all, thinking about what happened earlier. You are confused. Like why did he do that? Does he like you? Yes? No? You don't know. Do you like him? You don't know either but one thing for sure is you like his kisses. Like, how can someone kiss like a pro? Thinking about his lips makes you blush.

"Yah! Why are you smiling alone?" you heard Jin.

"When did you even get here?," you sat up from your bed.

"I just walked in just now, you didn't notice me."

"You're still awake."

"Yeah, I have some work to finish but I'm done now, I just came here to check on you and I found you smiling like an idiot." You didn't even know you are smiling.

"It's nothing, I'm just happy and excited about the new menus I think customers will like it," you lied.

"Of course they will, by the way Hoseok called and said the boys will hang out at his place this Friday night, he said you should come too." Hoseok is fun so why not?

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/n:
Hope you're enjoying the story so far♥︎