chapter 4

I was thinking about a book but first I need the ship so then I can say about it
Ship
-dreamnoblade
-dreamnobur
-dreambur
Also thanks joynerrt for the idea!!

I was thinking about a book but first I need the ship so then I can say about itShip-dreamnoblade-dreamnobur-dreamburAlso thanks joynerrt for the idea!!

Also izuku bit izuku, sorry if I'm a bit rude

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

No one pov

Dream woke up to the baby crying, so he started singing a song to calm him down .

Dream was sad that this happened but couldn't do anything about it except to wait for someone to save him hopping about it.

After a while the baby calmed down and then he got back to sleep leaving dream to cry to himself.

'Why did this happen to me....?, why..? 'Dream though silently crying till he saw a door open.

"Hello again subject 154" a guy said and dream was silent.

"Come whit us, or we will take the baby and do experimenthe on him" he said as dream for angry'I won't let you take my baby' dream thought.

"Fine, you can do anything to me but don't my baby. " he said letting down his baby and walking to that men.

"Fine by us" the men said dragging dream in a room full of things.

"Go on the platform and stay calm" he said and dream obeyed, after he got there the man chained him so he won't move.

The men walked to a table and took a syringe whit a purple substance in it.

He walked to dream and injected dream on his arm as dream sensed pain coming on his back.

He felt his skin rip apart as he screamed for help while crying.

Dream saw that he got wings now but his back hurt as hell, then he felt another pain at his head.

Blood started dripping down from his back and head, and a pair of horns growed in his head.

Dream couldn't bear the pain and passed out from exhaustion(?).

To the smp

People were outside the community house, wilbur and Nikki were in the middle,. Wilbur though he was going insane.

Nikki was panicking and crying, people tried to calm them down but nothing worked.

"If you tell us what happened we can find a way to solve this" a girl named uraka said as people nodded in agreement.