chapter 2

Also dream is pregnant 9 months

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

No one POV

Dream woke up and headed down and making some food for him to eat and also making some food for his 'best friend' and then walking in the living room to watch some tv.

After a while dream was still watching TV, when someone hugged him from behind scaring him"hehe, sorry"Wilbur said.

"Itsy okey but don't sneak on me anymore, your gonna give me a heart attack" dream said  as Wilbur nodded 

"I miss them" dream said sitting back down"I miss them too"Wilbur said sitting next to dream and started hugging him.

They stayed like this for a few minutes before they heard a ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ at the door, dream got up and walked to the door.

When he opened it no one was there, but dream could sense that someone was there.

At the SMP

Everyone was at the gates of manburg as tubbo was choosing who will go after dream.

A portal appeared shocking everyone, when some people comed through the portal.

"Who are you ?! " Tommy yelled taking his sword out and pointing towards them.

"Where are we" a girl shouted "and who are you guys" she said again as she started crying "don't worry eri, we will be okey" a older boy said hugging her.

The men looked at Tommy and said "where are we? " "uhh, y-your on the dreamsmp"he said " now who are you?" "My name is Aizawa, she is eri  and the rest are my sudents" the man named as Aizawa said looking at him as Tommy nodded .

"well don't worry if you can't go back home you can stay here " tubbo said "we only have a small problem, we need to catch someone but if you see him run he is a bad person" Tommy said as the others nodded.

"Fundy can you go and show them there house  where they can sleep" he said as Fundy nodded and showed them the house, and the others thanking him.

Back to dream

Dream was sitting on his bed while Wilbur was down to make some food.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡Dream POV♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

I was sitting on kacchan bed while waiting for him, till my stomach started hurting.

"Kacchan!!?? " I screamed in pain as he almost breaked the bathroom door, he was dying his hair.

"What happened" he said sitting on his knees next to me"call Nikki"I said as he nodded and runed out of the door.

After 20 minutes

My stomach was still hurting very much as I heard the door open seeing Nikki and Wilbur.

I screamed again in pain"get out bakugo"I scream angry at him, I didn't even know why.

"Nikki please help me" I said as she runed to me "what happened" she said.

Nikki is like my little sister since she doesn't have a grudge towards me, and she was the 2nd person I met.

She is also an admin,but doesn't use her power and also she knows about nightmare, and knows my and Wilbur past.

"Nikki I think I'm givin birth" I said as she nodded "breathe whit me dream" she said and I nodded.