chapter 1

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚No One POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Dream was in prison working on a plane to escape so the baby can live a good life, he was pregnant whit a baby but he doesn't know who the baby is'I miss you so much Kacchan'dream though while rubbing his belly gently before he found a more comfortable spot to sleep .

After a few hours he woke up due to blocks cracking, he saw the ceiling breaking, he fully waked up and got in a corner not knowing who was.

He saw the figure falling down and felled like that figure was looking at him before he passed out due to not eating food that much.

The figure walked to dream taking him in his arms "don't worry my izuku you will be okey" he said and disappearing in the ceiling again.

**✿❀The next day❀✿**

Dream woke up in a soft bed, he was very confused where he was, he noticed that he was covered in many bandages.

He got up and walked to the bathroom noticing some clothes, he took them and changed.

He opened the door and heard some noise coming from down stairs.

゚+*:;;:*Dream POV*:;;:*+゚

I opened the door and heard some noise so I decided to go down and see who is.

As I got down stairs I looked around spotting a figure in the kitchen that was cooking food.

As I walked in the kitchen I was my old friend "Kacchan? ".

Wilbur POV

I was cooking some food for me and dream, my hair dye went out and my hair color is the same blonde color.

" Kacchan? "I heard someone say behind me and I turned around and saw dream, better say Izuku" dream? "I said looking at him, he was the same as before wearing a long white T-shirt and his hair down.

How dream looks
Also art by me, I drawed it bc I couldn't use Ibis paint x

" kacchan?! "He yelled jumping on me " hey zuzu, how are you"I said rubbing his back in attempt to calm him down"I missed you so much"he said hugging my waist and crying"don't worry I will always be whit you" I said as he stopped crying "Also were...

" kacchan?! "He yelled jumping on me " hey zuzu, how are you"I said rubbing his back in attempt to calm him down"I missed you so much"he said hugging my waist and crying"don't worry I will always be whit you" I said as he stopped crying "Also were hidden bc the science are after us and also the smoke" I said as he nodded "now get up so I can finish the food, then you can sleep".

To the SMP

Sam POV

I was walking to the prison to check on dream and maybe send him a few potatoes.

As I opened the lever, and the lava started going down. After it finished going down I saw the cell.....empty?.

I quickly turned the alarm on alerting the people that dream escaped.

No one POV

Everyone was in panic bc dream had escaped, quickly calling a meeting.

Everyone one the SMP but dream and wilbur were there angry and sad"sam, do you know how he escaped? " Quakility asked looking at him even angrier "no, I only saw that the ceiling was broken, that's mean that someone broke him out" Sam said "we have to find him fast and get him in the prison"Tommy said as everyone nodded there head.

Back to dream

Wilbur just finished making food and they were eating. After they finished dream walked up stairs taking wilbur T-shirt and changing in it.

As he finished he walked to bed and started sleeping. Wilbur walked in seeing dream sleeping while cuddling a pillow.

He quickly got changed and throwed the pillow angry and putting himself in dream arms but dream was smaller and Wilbur was spooning him.

T. B. C

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

Bye have a good day/night/evening/morning ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

~aki/akia/izumi

Words:638