chapter 3

No one POV

"We need to find out who eliot is" Quakility said and everyone agreed,.

After a few minutes everyone started to leave.

To dream

Dream was in his secret house whit his baby, bc he maked wilbur mad, and wilbur punished him.

He punished him by cleaning the whole house and making food for one week but he didn't agree and now we're here.

Dream set the baby in his bed and then he saw a message that everyone saw.

[Wilbur:dream come home, if not then I'll get the compass that lead me to you and then you will be doing the work and food for two weeks.

[Tommy:lol, what did he do?

[Phil:dream what did you do.

[Tubbo:Tommy won't stop laughing and I think he is gonna die.

[Dream:I'm not gonna come home if you're gonna make cleaning.

[Wilbur:that's it I'm coming to find you.

[Phil:good luck dream.

Dream didn't know what to do, but then he decided that he will stay in his secret base.

He walked to the kitchen to get something to eat but then saw someone in distance coming his way.

[Dream:Wilbur are you outside my house?

[Wilbure:no, I just found the compass, why?

[Dream:but the who is outside my house in a white coat,wait------

Dream runed to the baby room but when he looked back at the kitchen he saw at the window the men standing there.

He took the baby and got in a closet and entering a secret room, then he saw that men in his room.

[Wilbur:dream?, what happened?

[Phil:dream is everything okey??

[Tommyinnit:big D?

[Wilbur:dream why aren't you responding? Dream???

Dream was hiding there hoping he won't find him, the man was about to leave when dream phone started ringing.

The men turned his head towards the wardrobe and opened it as he started humming a creepy song.

[Wilbur:Dream please respond me, the compass isn't working??????

[Nikki:wait, dream said that he saw a men in a white coat, right?

[Ranboo:yeah, why?

[Nikki:............., Wilbur?

[Wilbur: ......, you don't mean..?

[Nikki: Ryu..........

[Tommy:can someone say what is going on, we're confused?

[Everyone:yeah, what is wrong?

Nikki and Wilbur didn't respond then they started running to the direction where the compass showed before it broke.

Back to dream

The men opened the doors to the wardrobe seeing no one but then he saw a button.

he started laughing and then he pressed it rellaving dream and then he dragged him out of there and injected him whit something.

Dream passed out as the men teleported him and the baby in a white room.

T. B. C

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Sorry if this is short, Bye have a good day/night/evening/morning and Happy pride Month❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈,

~aki\izumi\akia

Words:464