His body heat radiating against my back for a few short seconds, then he made his way towards Cormac, effortlessly scooping him up into his arms. I watched, in some sort of daze, as he left the living room making his way to the stairs.

I stayed in my place for a few moments, willing myself to calm the pent up sexual frustration that is now making an appearance. Who'd have thought that a few innocent touches could wake something within myself and have such an affect on me.

Willing myself to move, I made my way to the thermostat, turning the heating on so it doesn't get too cold through the night, then I went through the usual motions of turning off the lights, locking the front door and triple checking it before I even made a move towards the stairs myself.

Heading straight to the bathroom, I washed my face, listening to Harry's heavy footsteps above me in Cormac's room, then brushed my teeth just as he started coming down the stairs.

He appeared in the doorway, his arms reaching up as he placed his hands on the door frame. His top riding up slightly so the band of his Calvin's are showing as is the small patch of hair on his stomach. As my eyes travel up his body, meeting his, I notice the small smirk he's now sporting.

"Mind in the gutter there bubs?" My cheeks blushed, despite not being embarrassed. My mind is definitely in the gutter, and I have no regrets.

I smiled around the toothbrush, even more so when Harry's cheeks flushed slightly, knowing that he's feeling some sort of effect too. It's somehow become this anticipated event, seeing as we haven't actually had sex. Now don't get me wrong, we have definitely explored eachothers bodies, on the rare occassions where we have a night alone together. But, we never went any futher, not that we didn't want to, it just never happened. 

Washing the toothpaste out my mouth, I softly padded over to the doorway where he's stood. Reaching up to rest my hands on his shoulders, fingers tangling into his hair, his hands falling to my waist almost instantly.

"I think you already know the answer to that..." Without giving him chance to react, I reached up on my tip toes, my lips finding their way to his.

~ Harry's P.O.V ~

Phia's soft kisses made their way to my jaw, my grip on her waist tightening as her fingers gently tugged on my hair, a breathy moan escaping me.

"You know... If... Oh fuck...." My breath caught in my throat as Sophia sucked the skin on  my neck for a moment, before letting go and pressed small kisses over the probably already brusing skin. "If... If you're trying to turn me on right n-" She let out a huff of a chuckle, telling me all I need to know. "It's working. Now can I please take you through to the bed before this goes any further?"

Pulling back, Phia has a confused look on her face. "Oh shit! Do y- do you not want to do this?" She fully pushed herself away from me, a worried look on her face now, her eyes watering slightly. "Oh my god, Harry I'm so sorry..." Huh?

"Wha? What are yo on about? Of course I want to do this, I've spent many an hour thinking of this moment, I just want us to move to the bed, be a bit more comfortable and maybe, just maybe a little more romantic than being stood in a bathroom." A sigh of relief left her, before a shy smile replaced the worried biting of her bottom lip. I reached my hand to her cheek, moving the small flyaways of her hair out the way. 

Pulling Phia's face back to mine, I placed my lips on hers once again, deepening the kiss. Without warning, I let my hands travel down her sides, taking my time to reach the backs of her thighs, gripping onto them and pulling so I could lift her up. A squeal sounding out around our kiss at the sudden movement, her fingers gripping my hair just as they were moments ago. Once her legs locked around my waist, I made my move towards her bedroom, closing the door gently behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday 5th January 2020

I groaned as I rolled over, the familiar ache across my tender muscles from movements that haven't been done in quite a while. Opening my eyes, I focused on the sleeping figure in front of me. The scattering of faint freckles across her shoulder, the birds nest of blonde hair over her pillow.

I can tell it's still early, as I can hear the birds singing, and it's still a bit dark out. I scooted closer to her, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her in close. Her skin feeling cold against my chest, making me cuddle into her more, to warm her up.

"Hmmm... you're like a human radiator, i'm always bloody cold." The sound of her voice, although not loud, scared me, making me jump slightly as I didn't realise she was awake.

"Fucking hell, you scared the shit out of me bub. I thought you were still asleep." She huffed out a laugh which was soon taken over by a slight wincing facial expression as she turned over to face me. "You alright?"

"Yeah, of course I am. Just a little tender is all... You know... it's been a while and you don't exactly have the smallest of dicks." I snorted out a laugh at her bluntness, blushing at her words. I pulled her in closer to me, resting my chin on her head.

"I'm sorry bub, but you did ask me to go harder, so you can't complain." I chuckled as she his her face into my chest.

"Yeah, I did... And I'm not complaining, I'm not the only one in pain this morning, I heard you creaking next to me, old man." Phia laughed as I gasped. Old man? Fucking old man?

"Who you calling old? You're older than me ya bastard."

"Yeah, and I had better bloody stamina than you! I guarantee my legs will feel like they're on fire as soon as I get out of bed." I smiled at the memory from just last night. Sophia's blond waves framing her face, as she brought us both to climax.

I hurried my face into the curve of where her neck meets her shoulder, placing kisses all over freckled skin.

"You're thinking about it now aren't you?" Letting out a chuckle, I shrugged my shoulders and carried on what I was doing. "Horny bastard."

Word count - 2510

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy the chapter, sorry it's been a while. I posted a little update before this chapter, so you know why I've been gone for the past 2 and a bit months.

So their time in Guernsey has come to an end, but there's some exciting stuff coming up.

If you didn't read my update before this, then I'll let you know this; I have the next four chapters planned, the next one will not take anywhere near as long as this one did to be posted.

Hope you're all doing well?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm curious, where in the world are you reading from? Seeing as only half my readers are from the UK!

❤️