~ Twenty One ~

Thursday 26th September 2019

"So you haven't seen him for the past two weeks? Has he at least spoke to you?" I looked up from my bowl of Weetabix, seeing the sad smile on Stacey's face. We arranged to meet at the Loose Women studio early so I could ask for her opinion on my situation with Harry.

"Yeah, he's messaged a few times, and called like twice to talk to Cormac. But it's just different... Something's happened but I can't get him to talk. I don't know if I've said something to upset him." I carried on eating my Weetabix, even though my appetite is rapidly declining.

"That's strange... Did anything happen the last time you seen him? I know you went to the museum, I watched the vlog and you all seemed to be so happy." I thought back to the day out, a whole two and a half weeks ago.

"Well, we went out for tea with his house mates, then when we got back to his we did kiss, but the kiss was great... We kissed a few times actually. So unless he regrets it, then I don't know what else it could be about."

"Well surely he doesn't regret kissing you, look at ya. You're gorgeous, funny, kind and all the rest. Did his house mates say something to him maybe?" That's a good point, what if Cal or Lux didn't like me and Cormac, and said something.

"I could possibly ask the girls to ask... They've been talking to me with no problem. They even came round to my house for a girls night whilst all the boys were away for a video..." she reached her hand across the table, taking hold of mine.

"Ask them to see if they know anything, if not then I will take Cormac for a day and you go see him?" The element of surprise could possibly help...

"Yeah, I'll text the girls now and see if they know anything. Thanks Stace!" I gave her hand a final squeeze before finishing the rest of my breakfast.

I opened my WhatsApp to bring up the group chat with Freya, Talia and Gee, typing out a message.

Soph- hey girls, have any of you seen Harry recently?

I put my phone back down, continuing to chat with Stacey, asking her how the boys are at home, and how her and Joe (Swash) are getting on. Living vicariously through her.

After about ten minutes, my phone pinged, showing the notification for a reply from Talia.

Talia- i seen him at one of the sidemen shoots the other week, but they've been pretty busy getting filming done in advance. Everything ok? X

Soph- I'm probably just over reacting then. He's been a little off with me, but if he's busy then I'll leave him to it. Thank you though. X

She replied almost instantaneously.

Talia- I'll get Simon to ask about it, will let you know what I find out. X

I left the conversation as that, seeing as I was to be on set within the next ten minutes. So I brushed my teeth quickly, making sure I didn't have any of my breakfast stuck in them, and made sure that my outfit was still looking okay. The pastel pink, mid thigh length dress, with long sleeves and a tassel belt standing out against the bright white wall behind me.

 The pastel pink, mid thigh length dress, with long sleeves and a tassel belt standing out against the bright white wall behind me