"I've had a great time too. We can always come back in the summer, go to the beach whilst it's hot. You'll love it even more than you already do." His straight toothed grin, showing before he ushered Cor and I up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A short few hours later, we're pulling up outside my house, where Harry's trying to stop me from paying the uber driver. But my card beats his to the card reader, and I couldn't be happier.

"Phia... I said I'd pay for it." It came out as an almost whine, but the laugh at the end slightly saved him from embarrassment, especially in front of the Uber driver.

"Well tough shit, I got there first. You've paid for everything else, it's the least I could bloody do." Flicking my tongue out at Harry, I laughed before looking to make sure no cars were coming, and opened the car door. Harry mirrored my actions on the other side of the car, but held the door open for Cormac to get out.

"Bye driver." cormac jumped out the car, waving at the driver as he spoke. I closed my door, then walked to the back of the car to get our stuff out the boot, handing cormac his small backpack, Harry his duffle bag and my small suitcase.

"Come on then you two, let's get inside, it's been a long day."  Harry pulled his keys out the side pocket of his backpack, unlocking the door, letting cormac and I through before following behind us.

"This is very domestic of us, isn't it?" my eyebrows raised a little as I laughed.

"It is. Seems very normal for us though, like... We're used to it, you know?" I pushed my suitcase up against the wall in the hallway, placing my bag on top of it and kicked off my shoes. Harry had already sorted himself out and made himself at home in the living room.

"Yeah... It feels like we've done this a hundred times. Sort of like... Like when we come back from doing a food shop or... Or picking Mac up from school." I walked through into the living room, seeing Cormac lying down on the end of the sofa, his eyes slowly drooping closed. Harry in the corner seat, arms over the back of it, his legs crossed on top of the coffee table. I settled in next to Harry, cuddling into his side, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Well, you do come shopping with me a lot... Mainly so you can buy snack and food that you like. So, yeah it's almost natural for us now. I like it." I felt the movement of his head as he turned to place kisses on my forehead.

"Me too bubs, Me too."

I looked at my watch, the seconds passing by as it neared nine pm. Little snores are already coming from the other side of the sofa, telling me Cor had fallen asleep. Steady breaths coming from the man besides me, meaning he was minutes away from being asleep too. Definitely best for us to get in to bed, especially when I'll have a busy day tomorrow making sure everything is ready for Cormac going back to school on Monday.

"Bubs?" I tilted my head to peer up at him, his eyes opening slightly.

"Hmm?"

"Go up to bed, I'll get Cor sorted then will come join you." We didn't make the effort to move straight away, his arm wrapping tightly around my waist pulling me into his side with a squeeze.

"How about... You go get into bed, I'll carry Cormac up and then I'll come join you?" I smiled into his chest, feeling his steady heart beat against my lips and nose. "Yeah? Come on then." His hand moved to rest on my hip, his fingers tapping against the thin material of my leggings, indicating for me to stand up.

His hand didn't leave my side as I stood up and stretched, if anything, it's presence became undeniably known by myself as it drifted down my thigh due to my movement. With a gentle squeeze his hand left my leg, dropping to the sofa cushion beside him to give him the leverage he needs to stand up.