Akeno started thinking does rias know about the people who are gonna attack my home when my father was out when I was a child ??? and does rias let them kill my mother and save me at my worst time and reincarnated me in a devil to have my eternal loyalty??? And many other questions about her reincarnation Started appearing in her mind

(SCENE CHANGE )

In another place, several figures could be seen talking to each other

"Oh my, it seems I can no longer get a read from the soldiers I sent as reinforcements for your subordinates, meaning they have most likely been killed. How... unfortunate, I spent quite a while on their modifications but oh well... at least I received some data on the prototype sword I created. Quite pleased on that so it is not a total loss." said one of the male figures, although he seemed to have a very feminine voice. One of his colleagues raised a brow at his discovery.

"Killed, you say? Are you certain? It isn't only your soldiers but also a lot of stray exorcists as well as fallen angels that have been sent to that place. For all of them to have been dealt with is something I find very hard to believe. Oy Kokabiel, didn't you say that only Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri were located at that place. They should not possess the strength to be able to deal with a force of such numbers?" said a very worried male who addressed the third person present who was revealed to be the fallen angel cadre Kokabiel. Kokabiel simply shrugged.

"Calm yourself, Valper. They must have sent their own reinforcements to aid the two brats. Even though they are weak, they are still siblings of 2 devil kings. No way would they let anything happen to them. I'll admit, it was a small miscalculation on my part but in the grand scheme of things, it matters not. Luckily, they provided enough of a distraction for us to retrieve 3 pieces of Excalibur so in all, it was not for naught. I still have plenty of available subordinates, just as there are still plenty of stray exorcists who have joined your cause. By the way." Kokabiel turned to his other collaborator, taking something our of his pocket and handing it to him.

"Here are the blue prints you wanted on Azazel's machine. It was a bit tricky to get them so I hope it was well worth it. Also, how goes the retrieval of the fourth piece from the Vaticans?" The unknown figured gladly accepted the blue prints from Kokabiel and began examining it with excited eyes.

"Ah, so these are the blueprints for the Sacred Gear Remover machine. How fascinating! I can't wait to build one with even more efficiency. Also, to answer your second inquiry, I have successfully retrieved the Excalibur Blessing piece, although it came at the loss of many of my followers. I have to say, that Griselda Quarta is a very dangerous exorcist. As expected of the brave saint of the Seraph Gabriel. If it weren't for her, it would have gone more smoothly. However, thanks to my brilliance, we have the fourth piece in our possession which should arrive here . Although, do you think your boss is aware of your betrayal?" he asked Kokabiel who crossed his arms.

"Hmf, I have no doubt that he probably already suspects me. He may be a pacifist but he is not an idiot and with Raynare having already stolen the artifact, he will definitely be aware of it but that is of no cause for concern. Even if he knows, he would not do anything due to his fear of restarting a great war. What a fool! I can't believe we elected a pacifist to lead us." Scorned Kokabiel wearing a very angry expression.

"I also have a piece of good news to impart. My spies have informed me that Heaven has send two exorcists here to investigate the theft of the pieces but the best news is that both wield two other pieces of Excalibur. How generous of Heaven to send them right at our doorsteps. Finally, my research on holy swords will finally bear fruit." Said a very ecstatic Valper.

"Michael is just as much of a pacifist as Azazel is. He wouldn't dare send his angels here for fear of bringing war to their doorsteps. How about the location of the last piece? Any luck finding it?" Kokabiel asked his colleagues

"Unfortunately, not! The last and strongest piece, Excalibur Ruler had been missing ever since its creation and no one seemed to have found where it had gone." Valper answered.

"Oh my, I haven't had any success either in locating the final piece. Whoever is in possession of it has done a marvelous job in hiding it all these years. A pity too. The experiment would have been a lot easily had we had all pieces assembled. Oh, what a sight that would have been."

"It matters not. Even without the final piece we have what we need to make our plan come to fruition. How long before the rest of the preparations are accomplished?" Kokabiel asked wanting to know how long before they can begin their objective. Azazel may be a fool but he is no idiot. Kokabiel had no doubt that Azazel will soon make a move against him. Even if he can't intervene, he will probably find some way to warn the devils of his arrival so they could not afford to waste to much time. Even he isn't stupid enough to believe that his power is enough to face the combined might of the 4 Maous by himself. He will simply take them down one by one and when his plan succeeds, he will finally get the chance to prove that fallen angels stand superior above all other races.

"I've already started assembling many stray exorcists to join our cause and I am in the midst of analysing the pieces of Excalibur so, in my calculations, I should be done in a week." Valper explained his side to Kokabiel

" Soon I'll shall show everyone the might of the fallen angels " said kokabiel
.
.
.
.
.
.
End