Chapter 30: I'm ready.

Începe de la început

I felt him grab my chin making me look at him. "You are perfect baby. You are so gorgeous." He leaned forward and kissed me slowly and sloppy but I was loving all of it.

As he was kissing me I felt his hand on my chest my back arched wanting to feel his touch. He put his warm hand on my chest and squeezed my boobs lightly causing me to moan.

I pulled away from the kiss and bit my lip trying to be quiet. I don't think he liked that because lightly pinched my nipple and twisted it between his two large fingers.

I tried to hold back the moan that was in my throat he looked up down at me and I could see the slight annoyance in his eyes.

He kissed my jaw and pulled away. "Let me here you darling. Let me here the effect I have on you." He leaned his head down and kissed down my chest. I lifted my chest up and he pushed it down lightly.

I was getting impatient and so I squirmed around he looked at me through his lashes. "Behave." That's all he had to say and I was still like a plank.

I guess he was done with the prolonged torture and he put his warm mouth over my nipple making me moan. He sucked on the hard nipple and then lightly bit it making slight pain and a lot of pleasure ring through my body.

I was a moaning mess as he sucked on both of my tits. He soon started to move his head downward and I panicked. I'm ready for sex but not that yet.

He felt my body stiffen and looked up at me in concern. "Are you okay amore?" The way his accent sounded make me shiver.

I was embarrassed, but I spoke anyways "I'm not ready for that yet.." my voice trailed off and I was worried that he would just leave me. But he didn't. He just nodded and looked up at me again.

"Whenever you are ready, one step at a time." He was still in between my legs and simply kissed the top of my shorts making my hips buck upwards. He smirked while leaning up to hover me again.

He slowly pulled down my shorts making my whole body go crazy. I was soaking wet through my boy short underwear. I felt embarrassed because they weren't some sexy underwear but I don't think he mind.

I looked up to see him looking down. He groaned and his hand landed ontop of my heat making me whimper.

He looked up at me and held eye contact. "So needy. Hm?" He hummed as his hand started to rub my slits through the piece of cloth.

I let out a breathless moan. He moved his hand I leaned back over me. It was only now did I realize that he still had a shirt on and his sweats on.

I pushed him off of me lightly and got up. He looked at me with confusion but I simply walked back to him and reached my hand forward.

He still looked confused. "Are you okay-" I cut him off quickly. "Yes. Now if you feel comfortable take off your clothes." I tried to be confident but when he chuckled it all flew out of the window.

He pulled me closer and whispered into my ear. "I'm okay with anything you want to do with me. So why don't you undress me? Hm, can you do that for me?" He asked while leaning back.

I brought my hands to his shirt and slowly brought it up and over his head. His eyes stayed on mine as he stood up. I looked down at his sweats to see a slight bulge. I gulped and grabbed his waist band.