"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face. I'm not going to name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kid's online made fun of his facial deformity," a lady speaks to the whole cafeteria up front.

'It's the kid right there.'

'It's the kid with the weird lip.'

Eli just looks embarrassed and doesn't do anything and Demetri just sits there in silence at the table.

The lady continues, "but today, our goal here is to make school a safe space for all students."

Miguel looks at Eli, "you know, if your suck at getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits."

Arin furrows her eyebrows, "you do karate?"

He nods, "I just started a little bit ago."

She nods, "cool, is it cool if I check it out?"

"Wait your interested in karate?" he asks her.

She smirks, "there's a lot of things you don't know about me Miguel that you still need to figure out. As I said I'm open book, all you need to do is ask me."

Demetri scoffs, "Yeah, right. You hear that, Eli?" he mockingly does karate chops with his hands, "a little karate training, and you're gonna kick some major ass."

Miguel leans back in his chair, "I'm serious Demetri. My sensei's the real deal. I'm sure I could get you all discounts."

Arin smiles at his commitment.

"As enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing crucible control than getting hit in the face," Demetri responds.

"Oh and one last thing," the lady up front adds, "while we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance, let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive..."

Arin groans and hits her head on the table, "when will this lady just shut the bloody hell up. Nobody is going to remember what she is saying or do they even care."

Miguel looks at her and gets yet again gets memorized by her beauty, ever since the 4 started sitting together they started getting closer. And it wasn't until yesterday he even got her number, which by the way he is still proud of getting.

They haven't texted a lot since Arin isn't on her phone a lot. But he's okay with it since when she is on her phone she doesn't just ghost him.

"Are you going to the dance Arin?" Miguel asks her.

She just shrugs, "I'm still debating on that. My parents have already given me the 'okay' but I'll give you a ring if I make a decision," she says to him as she finishes her little Kraft Mac n cheese bowl.

One thing the girl loves is Mac n Cheese.

He nods and turns his attention back to the lady up front.