Chapter 5

Shadow's/My POV

By the time we got home Peter was super confused and I was dying laughing. As a joke, I asked him the good old question, "On a scale of 1 to 10 what is your favorite colour of the alphabet?" Clearly, he didn't understand the assignment.

"Peter," I wheezed, "don't think too hard about it!"

"How else am I supposed to figure this out Darling?!" Peter asked, frantic. I burst out laughing and fell backwards onto the ground.

"Uh- Are you okay Darling?" He asked, standing over me. I wiped away a tear and sat up.

"Pff- Yeah, I'll be fine," I replied with a smile. "Now then," I stood up, "you have an answer yet?"

"No... Am I supposed to?" Peter questioned, frowning. I smiled softly.

"Hun, you're supposed to reply with something random. There's no right or wrong answer to this," I told him.

"Oh," he breathed. I gave him a quick hug before backing away.

"Come on, let's get to bed. I'll show you your room." He nodded. And with that, I grabbed his hand and led him to the guest room before going to my own.

Peter's POV

As soon as Shadow was gone I closed and locked the door behind me. A huge grin was plastered on my face and I gripped the collar of my shirt with one hand and my forehead with the other.

"She called me 'hun,'" I panted. "And held my hand!" I sat down on the bed, scratching my neck in excitement.

"Maybe... she still loves me! Oh Darling, you don't know what you do to me~!"

(Word count: 270)