chapter 11

Felix pov

He called me lixie and I kind of liked that, I felt hurt when he said he didn't mean it. Last night he drank han's blood and slept next to him. I am jealous not because they stayed together but because I was not with them. What are saying Felix? You hate hyunjin right, he hates you too but he is my mate how long could we stay apart. I am so confused right now, why did this have to happen.
"I am going to my room" I announced.
"Felix wait, let's go out" han said.
"Where, outside of the castle" I questioned.
"Yes I thought It would be a good idea if we went downtown, I would love to show you my kingdom" he said with hopeful eyes.i was planning on rejecting his offer but when I saw him excited like that I gave in" sure let me take a shower first" I said going to my room for a shower, after that I wear my clothes ready to go before i heard a knock in the door, I mentioned for them to come in.
"Lix, what are doing" minho hyung questioned.
"I am going to the town with han" I said.
"Oh, good I wanted to tell you that changbin and I accepted chan as our mate" he announced.
"That's why you smell different did you mark each other" I teased him
"Yes"
"That was fast hyung, you just met him" I replied
"He is our mate, changbin and I marked each other the first day we met, I think we waited long enough" he explained
"But still he is a vampire..."
"Felix, the world had changed he is my mate and as stupid as it sounds I trust him, as  you should do to your mate" he added.
"Oh, believe me I know that the world had changed I caused that after all, honestly I don't have a problem with jisung but the vampire.... Hyung I spend all my life hating him, he killed our people cruelly I always told myself that I would kill him if I meet him. I don't know what to do, I can't resist him. at the same time I question myself if he had a way to break the bond would he do it and kill me, thinking about that makes me sick" I told him.
"If you have a way to break the bond would you do it" he asked.
"If I didn't meet him I would have, but now it is hard, hyung I think I love him" I confessed without knowing.he smiled at me I was shocked at my confession.
"Now, you have your answer, I will leave you now" I nodded he was about to leave but he stopped grabbing the door frame.
"Hyung are you okay?" I asked him.
"Yes I just felt dizzy" he asked.
"When did it start" I asked
"I don't know maybe this morning, I will go eat something" he said I nodded at him before he left.
I didn't stay much too and I left I looked for han before I saw him chatting with hyunjin outside.
"Felix you are ready, let's go"han smiled.
Hyunjin looked at me before he went to the horse, I grabbed one too we start our journey to the town. when we reach people were looking at us shocked I didn't pay much attention to them I was focused on the shops they are similar to ours but the only difference was the shops that sold herbs and potions they were everywhere, I still feel eyes on me.
" let's leave our horses here"announced han. We stepped out of them, we start looking at the different shops, I glanced at hyunjin to see him looking at a necklace with a red diamond but he just left, we went to a coffee shop I ordered strawberry juice while han and Hyunjin ordered americano.
"Here you go your highness, it is an honour having you and your mates here  "the owner of the shop said bowing.
" thank you, I never saw this shop before is it new?"han asked, wow did he just take us to a place he didn't know, what if they tried to poison us, I mean I don't think that they would poison their king and the poison won't work on Hyun-jin, but me, on the other hand, I looked at the cup debating if I should drink it or not.
The boy chuckled" don't worry prince lee it is not poisoned, plus we didn't know that you are coming here, normal poison won't kill you remember".yes true, how did I forget as a royal wolf only special and very rare type of poison can kill me, sometime I fell stupid.han and hyunjin looked at me with questioned look.
"What's your name ?”i asked him
"Jongho,your highness" he replied.
" well jongho, you are smart how did you know a lot about my kind"i asked him.
"I like reading about other species let's say that I am curious about you and vampires" he smiled.
"The borders will open soon so you will have the chance to meet other species" han said smiling at the boy who bowed and left.
"Did you really think that my people will try to poison you?" Asked han.
"Yes, I am sure that not all people are happy about the situation and I don't trust people easily better safe than sorry" I replied.he nodded.
"I forget to buy something, wait here " I said getting up.
"Take a guard with you"
"No It is close" I said leaving for the shop that hyunjin saw the necklace.
"Can I have this?" The owner looked at me shocked before nodding I handed him the money and hide the necklace in my pocket. I was heading to the coffee before a bookshop stopped I start searching through the books.
"What are doing here wolf" the owner yelled making people turn to us.
"I didn't know that the border had opened, I don't care that the king said you can come here but you are not welcomed into my shop" he made my blood boil before I could reply a voice beat me to it.
"Is that so" jisung said.the colour had left the old man's face when he saw him I glanced back at him, han looked so pissed."it is bold of you to disobey my order and on top of that disrespect my mate" he added, maybe it is not the right time but possessive jisung is hot, I am the one who is supposed to be protective due to my natural but I am okay with this if he is going to look this attractive.
"Your mate, your highnesses and sorry" he said bowing.
"You better be next time I will have your head" han replied.
"It is okay jisung let's go"" but.." I cut him taking his hand going toward our horses to find hyunjin waiting with a couple of guards.
"Why did you take too long" he said.
"A seller had disrespected Felix..." Han said.
"What ?who ?why? I will kill him" yelled hyunjin his eyes turning red.
"Relax hyunjin,I took care of it let's go back to the castle" han replied.
"Did you kill him?" Hyunjin asked
"Killing people won't make things better jinie, it would make it worse" han explained
"But.." "Come on" said han getting on his horse.
I kept looking at hyunjin, he tried to defend me why? Should I listen to minho hyung? I thought to myself getting on the horse. It didn't take much for us the reach the castle, the moment we reach it seungmin came running.
"Jisung prince minho lord chan and lord changbin, they are not feeling well"he said.
" what, what happened"i asked.
"We don't know, you better go and see yourself" he replied
"Where are they?" Hyunjin asked.
"In prince minho's room"
We went rushing to the room, I opened the door to find the three laying next to each other, they looked dead.
"Hyung, are you okay?" I asked getting close to him
"No I feel dead I don't know what's wrong" he answered tiredly.
"Hyung did you mark each other you smell different" hyunjin asked.
"Yes, why?" chan replied he looked better than minho and changbin , changbin looked the worst.
" it may sound stupid but what if...."