chapter 4

Hyunjin pov.

A witch and a werewolf as my mates, the creatures I despise as in my enemies, what make it worse is that I am a part of the curse, all I want to do is kill them, especially Felix his kind killed my grandfather, but to be honest I can't kill him even without that white light that is stopping us from hitting each other when I tried to hit him I felt my heart break into pieces, stupid mate bond. I need to find a way to break it. I can't accept them. I am sure that every single person in the three kingdoms felt the energy from before. The curse had began I can't do anything about that but I will try do stay away from them it is going to be hard the pull is too strong to resist, I need a distraction.i laid on my bed groaning.

"Your Highness" a girl I slept with before entered the room.this is perfect, I went next to her in a blink of an eye kissing her hungrily, but I kept imagining Felix's disappointed voice when he smelled the boy on me, was he planning on accepting me as his mate? No he hates me as much as I hate him. I start kissing her neck before I bite hard making her scream.
"Your highness take it easy please" I ignored her putting even more force before I throw her into the bed......

"Hyunjin, wake up. I can't believe this you just found your mates and you still whoring around" chan said angrily, I looked at him I never saw him this angry.
"Girl get out of here" he said to the girl who didn't move, he started shaking her but she didn't move"hyunjin again, you killed another person again"he said disappointed.
"Oops,I guess I was hungry" I smirked getting my robe.
"Yes because you smelled your mates's scent, I feel the same but I controlled it"
He answered.
"Good for you hyung, but I don't care if I I killed her or the others, they knew how intense I can get, but they took the risk I mean do you blame them look at me, get rid of the body I am going to take a shower" I walked to the bathroom laughing before I stopped"oh, and hung before I forgot they are not my mates I will find a way to break the bond and kill them and don't make yourself comfortable with those mates of yours they are next" I growled at him.
"I swear if you put a finger on my mates.."" Do what chan, I am your prince don't forget that" I said entering my bathroom humming a song.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Han pov
I was shocked at the fact that my mates are a vampire and a werewolf, but I know that things are going to get messy. The fact that my dad knew and told me to take care of them made me happy that I have his blessings. I don't know how will the other kings will react. I was disappointed that Felix called me his enemy, I mean I am quite surprise about having them as my mates but i am willing to accept them, to be honest I don't hate the other species. I never understand the hate, is it because of the curse? They tried to prevent it for 500 years they declared war and lives were lost but the prophecy happened and makes it funnier that it is between the heir of each kingdom I chuckled to myself, destiny is really messed up.

"Please tell me you are going to reject them," seungmin said entering my room.
"What makes you think that I would do such a thing, and you know I can't reject your mates will cause the death of all of us" I looked at him with a questioned look.
"They are different from us, you are the most powerful witch in history you can think about something to save yourself, what would your father do?" He answered.

"Do you hear yourself you are asking me to kill my mates" I yelled at him.
"They would do the same if it was them" he replied.
"I don't care... And my father you are talking about saw a vision before he died he knew about them and told me to take care of them... And you are here telling me to kill them I am the one with the dark magic but you are the cruel one here" I said angrily.

"Ji I am sorry... I am just trying to protect you... I don't trust them or their parents what if they kill you?"he said.
I sight looking from my balcony " if they feel the same way I am feeling now, I don't think that they will hurt me"

"Cousin, please don't let the mate bond cloud your judgement" he said.
" it won't I will always keep my guards up, I am not stupid" I chuckled.
" We need to check in the barrier, when I run earlier it wasn't there I think because i had to meet with my mates"i added.

"Yes I noticed, you need to talk to your mother you left your coronation without saying anything" he said. Shit I forgot about that I need to meet her now.
"I am going now, and seungmin tell the council that I am holding a meeting tomorrow " I said heading to my mother's chamber, I knocked the door waiting for her approval until I heard "come in".
" han baby, where did you go"she said mentioning to me to sit next to her.
"Mom, I found my mates" I said.
"Honey congrats who are they" she said excitedly but I know she is still hurting for my father's death. I sight and took a deep breath" that's the thing..." Okay han just say it " it is the vampire and werewolf princes, I am a part of the prophecy I felt a pull in the party so I crossed the barrier and meet with them in the centre of our broads I think they felt the bond too, our barrier is not working btw" I said in one breath.
She looked at me with her mouth open from the amount of information I told her."mom say something please" I murmured.
"Honey, it is a lot to take in but I remember your father's words I want to tell you that you have my blessings too, but I am worried about their families and people's reactions" she said.
"I don't know about their families I know some people will be against us, especially those against the mixing of the species but I know that we will have followers that will have mates from other species"i told her.
" do you think that part of the prophecy will happen too, I mean people having mates from other species" she asked.

"Yes, a man with hyunjin and other two werewolves with Felix, are mates. When we first met a white light appeared from nowhere and spread across the kingdoms" I explained.
"I understand, so hyunjin and Felix tell me about them  " she teased hugging me.
"Yes I have  a narcissistic psychopath vampire and a wolf with anger issues as mates, they tried to kill each other if it weren't for the white light protecting them"i said.
" are they good looking?" She asked

"What do you want me to say, they are breathtaking both of them are taller then me, but hyunjin is the tallest,Felix is cute but he has this scary and dominant aura with the deepest voice I have ever heard, hyunjin in the other hand I fell like he is unpredictable he is laughing at a moment and trying to kill people in the other, I am sure he is crazy" I chuckled before I added"i hope this workes mom maybe it is time to end this hatred and move on".
"I hope so honey, you need to held a meeting to inform the council " she said.
"I know I told seungmin to inform them" I replied before I felt myself drifting to sleep hugging her...