chapter 3

The boys looked at each other still shocked at what just happened, silence filled the place before the hyunjin started laughing"this is a joke right I can't be, I never even wanted a mate let  alone a weak witch and a stinky wolf" he said still laughing earning a growl from Felix that echoed the whole place.
"Watch your tongue vampire you are talking to the wolves' prince " he said with a deep voice making everyone who doesn't know him jump a little not intercepting a deep voice from a cute boy even if he is a wolf felix looked cute.
Hyunjin composed himself before he said, "oh prince Felix my honour I was looking forward to meet you, let me introduce myself prince hyunjin at your service" he bowed dramatically laughing like a maniac.
"You... " Felix was about to attack him but Minho stopped him.
"But to be honest you are attractive and that witch over there is so handsome if he wasn't a witch I would totally" he paused eyeing jisung before he continued "have that" he smirked.
"You are speaking with the king of witches watch yourself prince " seungmin said glaring at him.
"Oh, how did I miss the outfit it is your coronation today,I am sorry for your lost sweetheart or whatever" "hyunjin stop it" chan said earning a glare from hyunjin.felix start sniffing the air getting closer to hyunjin before he stopped his track his eyes turning green"you have another male smell on you"felix growled pretty much scaring everyone, except hyunjin and han.
"Is my baby jealous? you can have me once before I kill you don't worry" he smirked speed attacking Felix but Felix was fast enough to avoid his attack when he was about to attack back han yelled "stop this kids game now" he spoke for the first time making felix and hyunjin fly from the ground.

"Put me down you squirrel before I drink all your blood " fought hyunjin trying to reach the ground.
"So this is was that my dad told me to take care of, a narcissistic vampire and a wolf with anger issue" he sight.
"Hey witch I did not insult so don't speak with me like that, I am not even saying that  I will accept him as my mate but he betrayed us"felix said.

"I am going to go out the both of you down fight again I will send you to the moon" he threatened.
"Yes sure" laughed hyunjin.
"Try me " han glared at him.

" We need to find a solution to this you know that we are the vampire wolf and witch from the prophecy let's hope that other people were not affected by the white light"han said.
"What people.." " a vampire and stupid why? The prophecy says that if the 3 meet people will start having mates with different species"felix said glaring at hyunjin.
"Can I kill him now?" hyunjin glared back.
"About that Felix, I think it is too late to stop the effect from reaching other people I was hit by the light and know that vampire over there is mine and changbin's mate" Minho said shocking all the rest.
"No way hung two wolves " teased hyunjin "hyunjin.." it is bad that I am going to kill every fucking last one of your species" his eyes turning red attacking Felix again this time when he was going to hit him a white light pushed him back making him lay on the ground.
"What the fuck was that" he glared at han.
"I didn't do anything" he answered.felix went next to him "let's test a theory" he was about to punch hyunjin but a white light protected hyunjin

"The white light won't let us hurt each other" han said earning a nod from Felix. But it just made hyunjin angrier.
" I won't be able to kill Felix but I can kill the others" he was about to attack minho and changbin but chan stood in front of him.
"You have to go through me to kill them" he said
"Hyung you know that I can kill them without laying a finger on them" hyunjin laughed.
"Yes and why didn't you, what are trying to accomplish here" chan answered.
Hyunjin just stood still before he said " fuck you, all of you" before he left

Chan looked back at his mates before he said" I am sorry about his behaviour deep down he is a good kid  ".
" I don't know how deep that goodness is , he tortured and killed my people brutally" yelled Felix"I am going to kill him"he added.
"You can't he is your mate you can't hurt him without hurting yourself," han said calmly.
"What have I have done to have my enemies as my mates" Felix sight.
"I am not your enemy but if you want me to be I will gladly accept " said han leaving with seungmin and jeongin went after hyunjin.
"I..." Felix said before he turned into his wolf running toward the forest.
"Listen, I don't know your name but this is this is going to be complicated we need time to think about all this I hope you understand " said minho.
"I am chan and I understand but can I ask about your names and ages" he said.
"Minho hyung is 20 and I am 19 I am changbin btw" changbin
answered

" oh you can call me Hyung I am 21 it was nice meeting you, I just wanted you to know that I accept you as my mates " he smiled at them before leaving.

"Hyung, he is our mate the bond is killing me,I can't stay away from him too much" changbin said.
"I know binie " said Minho hugging the younger.