6

Luke continues to comfort Louis for awhile and Louis tries not to let Luke notice that he actually doesn't hate his stepdad. On the contrary his mind keeps wandering to Harry, he's probably downstairs, Louis wants to be with him. Is it weird that he misses his teacher? Is it weird that he comes up with scenarios of them kissing, while he's in bed with his boyfriend. It probably is but Louis can't stop thinking about what Mr.Styles said to him earlier.

,,He's not going to take care of what I caused"

This sentence played over and over in Louis head. Especially now that him and Luke where kissing and his boyfriend tried to let his hand wander further down his back, Louis stiffens but let's Luke continue. When Luke squeezes his ass, he lets out a moan. What can he say he loves when people play with his ass. His mind drifts to Harry's hands, again, he would grope him so good squeeze his cheeks harder than whatever Luke is doing.

,,Fuck Babe you make me so horny" Luke moans, his voice cracking while he speaks, Louis cringes a bit but he just nods into the kiss. Dirty talk and Luke ? I don't know.

,,Please Lou- Ah please give me a blow job i can't wait anymore" already ? They just started making out. And besides that Louis wasn't even half es turned on as he was with Harry. Nonetheless he pulled Luke's trousers off, he palmed him first before taking of his underwear. Luke's dick was alright, about as long as Louis his own, not much girth but Louis didn't mind. Luke seemed to notice Louis staring.

,,Babe please I'll burst" So Louis start wanking him off for a bit just to get his dick wetter, he was hoping that Luke would come just from that so that he didn't need to take him into his mouth. It didn't seem to work so Louis opened his mouth and closed his eyes, apparently that was enough for Luke to come directly on Louis face. He didn't knew If he should laugh or cry, he didn't even have time to think about that because there was a knock at the door. Louis was still covered in cum and Luke still naked, so they don't open the door but speak trough it.

,,Guys do you want McDonald's?" It's Harry's voice, Louis heart flusteres at that. Luke looks at Louis and waits for a nod.

,,Yes when are you going?"

,,In 20 minutes be ready by then" They hear Harry leaving the door.

,,Im sorry Lou do you want me to finish you off?"

,,Nah it's alright Mr. Styles kinda killed the mood" biggest lie, he just didn't want Luke's hands on him right now.

,,You should maybe wash your face Lou, and we can still have fun later don't worry" what a gentleman Louis thought, sure cum on my face and don't even bother helping me to clean. He goes to the bathroom where he finds a shirt of Luke he changes so he doesn't smell of cum and with his shirt that he was wearing before he ,,washes" his face. He simply rubs it a few times to annoyed to care. When he's finished he return to the room. Luke is asleep, seriously? They wanted to gi yo McDonald's. Louis tries to wake him.

,,Luke come on you can sleep later"

,,Lou leave me you can go with Harry just bring me something tasty" Louis heart stops at that.

,,But-"

,,can't you see that I'm sleeping" Luke rudely cuts him off. Louis just sighs and goes downstairs.

,,Hey Harry Luke's asleep, he said I should go with you-"

,,You're wearing my shirt" Harry interruptes and weirdly it doesn't bother Louis.

,,What ? No this is Luke's" Harry laughs

,,Trust me definitely not Luke's, too big for him" he smirks, it wasn't a secret that Harry was well build, broad shoulders big muscles and Luke was, let's say not.
Louis blushes and apologizes. Harry just laughs and tells Louis to go to the car and that he would come soon. So Louis Stands infront of the car waiting for Harry, he sees his teacher coming with a black jacket in his hands.