7

Luke tried to make a move on Louis that night, often. But Louis turned him down every single time. He didn't want to raise to much suspiciousness so he decided to kiss Luke for a while, it's not like they were doing anything that Harry's hasn't allowed. Why does Louis even think like that, it shouldn't matter what Harry says and what not, but somehow he still can't get over what happened earlier. It continues to distract him with kissing Luke. He's so distracted that he doesn't even notice Luke's hands wandering slowly into his pants.

,,Can I take them off?" Luke asks sweetly, never wanting to push Louis. Apparently Louis takes to long to answer and Luke just sighs.

,,Listen Louis, talk to me, is something wrong?, you wanted me all this time and now?". Luke sounds desperate.

,,No, No! Luke I still want you I do but-" Louis tries to come up with a lie.

,,But what Louis? How can you change your mind that fast." He lets out a frustrated sound.

,,I-"

,,First you Begged me to let you come to my house and now ? You don't even want to do anything, why are you even here then? Do you like this hm?" Luke is truly angry right now, and Louis is hurt, Luke would never talk to him like that, but he did?

,,So you only what me here for sex?" Louis says broken, he may have been an asshole with the whole Mr.Styles thing but Luke didn't have any right to say that.

,,I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that" He kind like he truly regrets it but Louis is still disappointed and disgusted, he feels sick, he runs out the room searching for a bathroom, he's not going to use the one in Luke's room. He searches downstairs but doesn't find anything so he goes upstairs again, in the opposite direction where Luke's room is. He sees two white doors one of them is the bathroom, the other? Before he could think any more about it he hears a moan. Coming out of one of the white doors. He knows the voice, he fucking knows this deep voice l, with the rasp. But no Harry wouldn't do it? Olivia is his girlfriend but he said Louis was his, so that means that Harry is his, he can't do that to Louis. He's sure he didn't hear right. But when he hears a ,,Yes Harry just like that" he knows that this is happening.
Right now he feels even sicker than before, he suddenly feels even more disgusted, every part of his body where Harry touched him earlier burns, he feels like he's on fire, Louis can't think rationally so he does the dumbest thing that comes to his mind.

He makes his way back to Luke's room, not wanting to hear anymore of the horrendous sounds coming out of the bedroom. He opens the door and Luke looks like he's about to speak up, but Louis is first and interrupts him with a kiss.

,,I'm sorry Luke, I want you. Now" he's going to regret it tomorrow but right now he needed this. Harry doesn't own him anything that Harry can give him, Luke can too. He is willing to let himself be convinced. By the way Luke's kissing his neck whispering things like.

,,I knew you'd come to senses" or
,,Finally"

Not the best one could've said in a situation like that but it's enough to turn him on. He's half hard when Luke's starts to strip Louis out of his clothes, for the fifth time today, but this time Louis let's him. He's only in his underwear waiting for Luke to undress himself too. Apparently Luke's to busy sucking random hickies on Louis shoulder, Who even makes hickies on shoulders? You barely feel anything. Louis wishes Like would kiss him on his neck, like Harry did. He just seems to magically know what Louis likes, except for when he has sex with another woman while Louis is in the house. After the two of them shared an intimate moment. He doesn't want to think about it any further also because his hot boyfriend is now naked. Louis groans at the sight, what can he say he simply likes dick. Now he's fully in the mood, throwing his own boxers away leaving the two of them naked on top of each other. Everything happens so fast there's no taking time, no passion, just everything fast. Luke directly starts to open Louis up with a dry finger, Louis doesn't want to say anything but it hurts and it's everything except comfortable. Luckily Luke notices that he doesn't have any condoms, so Louis wouldn't have to deal with the pain that comes from not being prepped properly. So they just get each other off like that, with the hand a bit off kissing, a lot of sucking on his neck. Which Louis definitely didn't like especially infront of Luke's mom and Harry. Harry, how would he react in wing that Louis didn't listen to him. He would just see tomorrow, provocating Harry wearing a v neck at breakfast so he could see how much fun the both boys had. It's going to be embarrassing but so worth it for Harry's reaction.

Today was shorterrrr sorry guys I'm really tired