°~/| 7 |\~°

The yaksha's heartbeat sped up as butterflies swarmed his stomach. Maybe he wasn't as upset fir answering now as he was minutes ago.. maybe.
--

Xiao awoke feeling more refreshed than ever. Probably due to him mostly sleeping on the branches of thet tree growing above Wangshu Inn or on random rocks. Hell he only once or twice used his hammock.

He took in a deep breath taking in the pleasant smell. He felt warm yet he somehow still felt the need to feel more than he already had been feeling.

He tightened his grip on the person- wait what. His eyes shot open and he looked up seeing the traveler looking deep into his eyes.

He chuckled and tilted his head to the side stretching as much as he colud.

"Hi Xiao. How have you slept?"

"Traveler?- TRAVELER?!"

His cheeks went red and he begun squirming around trying to free himself from his grasp.

"Calm down Xiao."

He stopped his breathing quicker from him struggling. He furrowed his brows and closed his eyes face planting onto Aether's chest.

Aether chuckled and it sent vibrations through his chest. Xiao exhaled deeply.

"Do you like this?"

Xiao looked up confused tilting his head.

"Do you like affection?"

"Affection..? Im a yaksha and i have no times for such human pleasures."

"But are you enjoying my embrace?"

"I..."

"You seemed pretty content just a second ago you know-"

Aether got cut of by Xiao who placed his hand on Aether's face.

Aether poked his toungue out waiting for a reaction. Yet Xiao didn't move even an inch.

He grabbed his wrist and tugged his hand off.

"Whatever..."

He intertwined their fingers squeezing tightly and giving Xiao a reassuring smile.

"Stop that."

"What should i stop Xiao?"

"That.. it's making me feel odd.."

"How so?"

"It's a.. werid feeling."

Aether pushed himself up a bit getting comfortable. He then pulled his hand towards his chest and placed it above his heart.

"Like this?"

Xiao stopped seemingly frozen.

"I don't get it..."

"That's fine don't you worry. May i take of your glove?"

"Hm i want to go to the balcony. If you want to tag along go ahead i know very well I can't stop you."

"Don't know if that's a compliment or an insult."

"Take it as you wish."

Xiao stood up and walked away up to the stairs. Aether groaned finally stretching fully and stood up.

When they reached the balcony they both sat down and Aether repeated.

"May i take off your glove?"

"For what..?"

"You'll see. It's not like I'm gonna steal your hand or the glove i know better than that you know."

"Surprising.."

"Ay! Have some faith in me."

"Fine.."

Aether smiled and slowly slid the glove off looking back at Xiao who was intensively watching their hands.

He set the glove aside and took his hand looking into his eyes. Xiao finally looked up and their eyes locked with one another.

Xiao quickly looked away a blush forming on his face.

Aether leaned down still smiling from ear to ear as he placed a small yet passionate kiss on a scar in the middle.

Xiao's froze now as if he was a real statue.

His gaze shifted from Aether to his hand then his glove and back to Aether.

"You..."
--

A/n: Hiya fun fact if you want to play the main theme here are the lyrics stuff for PC or a laptop: A,F,G,H,J,H,G,F,S,F,F,G,D,S,A,S,H,(V,N,A,V,M,S x2)X,V,N,V,B,S- whole thing x2
H,J,Q,Q,W,J,H,G,H,T,J,H,G,(V,N,A,V,M,S x2)X,V,N,V,B,S

And London Bridge cause why not:
D,E,D,C,B,C,D,A,B,B,B,A,D,B,G

London bridge i learned first and it is quite easy. Also im Ar 32 now as well. And I don't have the lyre but the letters stay the same i tested it with a friend.

Just for fun in case some of you wolud like to try.

Also give me ideas of what i sholud try and learn next.