chapter 33~ happy graduation

We were all happy the Kayano was alive but... "Hey! What's with this getup?!" Kayano shouted, realizing the her breasts were near exposed. All the guys turned away except Itona. "Pathetic." He said. "Itona!" I yelled at him. Maehara was a gentleman and placed his coat over her. "Koro-sensei even fixed up your hair for you." Maehara said. "Thanks...but I wished he would have fixed my clothes first." Kayano said and Koro-sensei suddenly fainted. "Phew...I'm beat." He said and I smiled. "Class? What kind of assassin would let a dying target escape? Don't you see? It's killing time." Koro-sensei said and everyone had a sad look. "But sensei..." "No, [Y/n]-chan, you tried." Koro-sensei said. "Sensei I-" "Enough, [Y/n]. I told you to not get your hopes up." I glared and crawled over to him. I place my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. I took the syringe from the hidden pocket in my combat suit and stabbed him in the back then pushed the antidote into his body. I looked up and gave him a weak smile. "I...promised....didn't I?" I said and fainted.

~~~

"[Y/n]-chan~ Oh [Y/n]~ Oh! I think she's waking up." I heard and saw a handsome man with black hair and nearly black colored eyes. I sit up up with a reddened face. "K-Koro-sensei?!" I said. "You've done well, [Y/n]-chan." He said and I looked away. 'Damn he's so cute.' I thought. "[Y/n]!" "[Y/n]-chan!" I heard many people rush threw the door. All my friends and my father. I giggled and it soon turned into a laugh. Everyone gave me a confused. "It...just seemed like a bad dream. I just love you guys." I said. "Aww, [Y/n]-chan!" Human Koro-sensei said while hugging onto me. I blushed and pushed him away. "Ahem, the experiment that was tested on you has been stabilized so you're back to normal." Karasuma said while I notice my hair was back to normal.

~~~

A few days after I was discharged from the hospital, my class had their graduation. "Thanks to [Y/n]-chan, I am able to be here and celebrate your graduation!" Koro-sensei cheered and everyone cheered for me. I gave a sad smile because after today I'd be leaving for America. We made it to the main campus for the ceremony. Most of the girls kept fan-girling over our now human teacher. After the ceremony, Karasuma patted my head. "You did well. You stood up for what you thought was right and I'm a proud father." Karasuma said with a small smile. "Thanks, Papa." I said and lightly punched his arm. Suddenly we heard the rumble of footsteps. The reporters were here. Karasuma and his men quickly rushed to block the entry. "Outside, everyone! Quickly! There's a bus standing by outside the main gate!" Karasuma ordered as people pushed past him. The Big Five suddenly came and covered us with a blanket with our school's name on it. Asano motioned everyone forward. I smiled. "You're finally doing something right for once, annoying orange." I said and Asano smirked. "My quite yet, my dear." Asano said and I glared. "Don't call me that." I said. "Our ties and relationship end today, for the most part, but we are still students who studied at the same school. To abandon you now would bring shame upon your leader, me." Asano said and I sighed. 'Still with the cocky attitude, but I'll still miss him.' I thought to myself. Asano helped me onto to the bus. I looked back at him. "Well, this is it, Annoying Orange." I said. "Off you go, Monster." He said and I smiled then pulled him into a hug. "I'm going to miss you, Gakushu." I whispered to him and Asano's eyes widened as I got on the bus. "Ooh~" Koro-sensei said and I glared at him. "Shut up." I said while blushing a bit. I sat in my seat and stared out the window. "[Y/n]-chan..." Koro-sensei called while sitting next to me. He turned to me and nodded. I knew he wanted me to tell my friends about my transformation, but I didn't want to see their faces. The next day Karasuma and Irina took me to the airport. "Well, I'm off." I said and hugged them both. "Good luck." Karasuma said. "We're gonna miss you." Irina said. I smiled as I walk towards my plane. "Oh and Karasuma!" I called. "What?!" He shouted back. "Be sure to give me a little brother or sister!" I said and Irina blushed. As I sat on the plane, I sent the last message in our E Class group chat. 'Heys guys. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I'm off to America.' I turn my phone on airplane mode and sighed.

~~~~

(before we get to the endings i'll add a song here to listen to if you guy want to if not just skip-snatcherisnowblu)

(alright ready?...LETS GO!-snatcherisnowblu)